Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl - Page 7

homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I m also very happy after a long time just a fraction but was pleasant but again abhay shall be in trouble becoz sid will have T's tea n abhay will again b in trooooooouble n pia said 2 abhay she uski shakal bhi nahi dekhna chhahti will she again stand for abhay?  Edited by homyar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Misha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end

PoisonedHeart thumbnail
awwww, what a hilarious nd cute post. sure put me in a better mood, loool. thnx hun:)
ufff ViSu just to adorable nd insanly Hot. someone tell the stuoid creatives to take advantage if it, looool
-Mayank- thumbnail
haha, this post nd comments r hilarious. u guys r to much fun. ViSu surely rocks. haha, the penguine theory😆Edited by -Mayank- - 13 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this topic and pics....such a hot-2 moment. 😳  
 loved it totally, after so many days.

@madmaxine: wow..u are so hilarious.  loved the penguin theory. 🤣
Edited by chahat4u - 13 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

thanku fahid lover, awesome topic

thank u maine notice hi nahin kiyaa tha ,
tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi, finally ekta maoyaa ne kuch toh diyaa😆

ahem ahem.. 😉 🤣
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~~~~

ahem ahem.. 😉 🤣

🤣🤣🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ah , even i didn't noticed it yet. Gosh ! This scene always makes me Berserk and Abhiya's captivating essence of Glorious Love thrills me all the time and all the way.
These two are the Strawberry's on the Cake. Love my Sweetzie Abhiya.

Thank you for Doris for making this Cute,
adorable Post. Loving it. 🤗