Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Hayyyeee....Vivian and Sukku😍😳If it were not for these two i would have stopped watching this show a month ago.
Thanks for the caps😊

ViSu☺️☺️, they are sure the magnet for me to still keep on. i am so mad at the creatives, not juts in AP aspect but the show averagly. anyhow lets not go there and spoil the momentπŸ˜ƒ hope the creatives just wake up soon enough!

u r welcome!
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks a lot for posting this, we are loving it.....😍😍😍
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrevian

Hey me toooo!! Luvd da scenes!! Hum abhiya scenes k bhuke pyaase log! 🀣 i gues aj ekta ko humpe thori daya aa gai!!🀣 n ya...2dae's epi ws kind f bttr dn lst few days...n likd wn pia foght bck "excllnt abhay! Aao sunao aur chale jao!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amen! we are thirsty, like vampires are thirstry for blood, we are thirsty for AP,lol.
yea the epsidoe was overally better i guess. however the overall storyline is a torture.
@Pias line.....i know, i was like go girl, Abhay just asked what he wanted and bam he was goneπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. they sure like to drive eachother crazy.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG THOSE PICS ARE KILLING ME 🀒
Thank you for posting them πŸ€—
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno,</font>
@ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....🀣🀣have to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo</font>
🀣🀣

🀣 🀣 OMG! Rofl! "out f practice" !!! Waise u hv a valid point!! Bt its gud dt dy r out f practice! Odrwise "itna acha" scene nai milta na!πŸ˜‰
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahidlover

Amen! we are thirsty, like vampires are thirstry for blood, we are thirsty for AP,lol.
yea the epsidoe was overally better i guess. however the overall storyline is a torture.
@Pias line.....i know, i was like go girl, Abhay just asked what he wanted and bam he was goneπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. they sure like to drive eachother crazy.

just loved the way Abhay just pulled her close n Pia was MELTING n drowning into his eyes ..... n he knew he has that effect on her, kuch kahane ki zaroorat nahin hai, mujhe haq hai tumpar........WOW MAN LOVED IT !!!!! we demand more of this....
😍😍😍😍
Haan how sweet they were, na ??? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww so cute...thank you for the pic...the best thing about today's episode....great observation...thank you for bringing it to notice....simply luved it muahhh....😳
OMG 🀣🀣 You cracked me up!!! Thank you so much sweetie! I was feeling a bit low right now due to so many things. 😭

But, your post was breath of fresh air.................they look so good in that picture...........our little penguins Abhay-Piya............lol. Yeah, according to penguin's society standards they have kissed already! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for making such delightful topic we really needed that after all that stress of this stupid show.

Btw............this picture of Abhay and Piya.......SPEAKS CHEMISTRY!!!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME....POST..SCENE & THOSE SNAPS..WOHAAAAAAA..THANK YOU..SO MUCH..!!