miracle- babaji chamatkaar - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjh tu sachi paagal hain, but I too was quite worried after hearing Geet's statement but I still have faith that it will mean something else, it's only one half of the sentence. But if it's true then I don't know what to feel.

And Sukhdi Haddi mein bahut dum aagaya hain suddenly, he's got a tongue, he's developing a backbone. Looks like after AA the CV's have fallen in love with Dev ðŸ˜¡

Maan babu gonna punch the Dev and explode soon. And then we have big fight, lots of anger turn to lots of passion then hot hot SR how's that ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by drdee142

Sanjh tu sachi paagal hain, but I too was quite worried after hearing Geet's statement but I still have faith that it will mean something else, it's only one half of the sentence. But if it's true then I don't know what to feel.

And Sukhdi Haddi mein bahut dum aagaya hain suddenly, he's got a tongue, he's developing a backbone. Looks like after AA the CV's have fallen in love with Dev ðŸ˜¡

Maan babu gonna punch the Dev and explode soon. And then we have big fight, lots of anger turn to lots of passion then hot hot SR how's that ðŸ˜†
dee me scared of dreaming we thought same after dev blood donating confrontation but got baby talks not even some serious talks bt maneet and now god knows .iam thinking of demanding NAAGDEV 24x7 may be chamatkaar ho jaaye
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

daadi instead of reading louis l'amour's book  read how to keep dev away from maneet by IF

And if u need any practical help we gals of the forum r ready at ur service.........😉      
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

And if u need any practical help we gals of the forum r ready at ur service.........😉      
we all in que but who is listening😡

we all in que but who is listening😡
                                                                                                            Actually Dadi is more interested in taking tips from Dev for her own deed with Nakul🤣
hi bobby how was the day enjoyed holi . saw fb pics kya baat hai hai na now its sure geet gonna leave kh 

hi bobby how was the day enjoyed holi . saw fb pics kya baat hai hai na now its sure geet gonna leave kh 
                          Ya enjoyed holi....was trying to get rid of the colours ...I was missing u from evening.......commented on ur posts,mine & khushi's as well.....                                             seen the fb pics........yeah now Geet gonna leave KM for sure........hope Maan too runs after her to manofy....hope by that time GC will return & hope we get to see some passionate scenes at least......
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Ya enjoyed holi....was trying to get rid of the colours ...I was missing u from evening.......commented on ur posts,mine & khushi's as well.....                                             seen the fb pics........yeah now Geet gonna leave KM for sure........hope Maan too runs after her to manofy....hope by that time GC will return & hope we get to see some passionate scenes at least......
read on fb he will be back on 25 th god knows but lets hope all will be well after that
yeah really Cvs ruining Geet's character plz have mercy and show something sensible and DONOT make Dev Devata because he is a beast