Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's not judge yet (Page 3)

Maaneet-Fan Senior Member
Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavsonu

In agree 100% i am not worried at all actuallly that seperation will manneet more close and we get to see more passionate scenes between manneet. Only think i am thinking is what would be reason behind geet leaving mann there must be smthng that mann either bursting his anger on geet and it is deffinately related to devil dev he is the reason instead of bringing manneet closer he is seperating them so lets wait and watch what cvs r upto..............

AGREE

Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Originally posted by Maaneet-Fan

Originally posted by sanjh1234

<font size="5">ok i will not judgeLOLbut u will not stop me killing dev</font>Smiley army.gif

lol i'll be joining you if he does anything to break them up!!

</div>
<div>
Don't worry....I will join you too if Dev does anything at all to break them up!!!

Dev better watch out....we have our army formed....just in case!!!!!
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
THANKYOU for this post! I was wanting to make one exactly like it.

Today might've been an incomplete episode .. because it laid out the bases for what's to happen next week.

We need to give CVs time for the story to DEVELOP. People aren't giving the CVs the time to take the story in its direction before judging it. Their patience level is somtimes nil .. I'm not talking about people who disagree with the track .. but with those who start bashing characters/actors/CVs and give threats etc ... just chillax and give it time ... our patience will be rewarded!

Yes Maaneet are heading towards an MU .. and Jyo posted an analysis in the Den along with her friends that basically gives a detailed analysis on Maan/Geet and Dev .. very clearly about what's going in in their minds. It would be helpful to those who think Geet is being selfish, etc ..

Just give CVs the time .. and I have been chanting the same thing: THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO A SUPER SWEET UNION BETWEEN MAANEET! Big smile

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet-Fan

Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

THANKYOU for this post! I was wanting to make one exactly like it.
</div>
<div></strong>

Today might've been an incomplete episode .. because it laid out the bases for what's to happen next week.

We need to give CVs time for the story to DEVELOP. People aren't giving the CVs the time to take the story in its direction before judging it. Their patience level is somtimes nil .. I'm not talking about people who disagree with the track .. but with those who start bashing characters/actors/CVs and give threats etc ... just chillax and give it time ... our patience will be rewarded!

Yes Maaneet are heading towards an MU .. and Jyo posted an analysis in the Den along with her friends that basically gives a detailed analysis on Maan/Geet and Dev .. very clearly about what's going in in their minds. It would be helpful to those who think Geet is being selfish, etc ..

Just give CVs the time .. and I have been chanting the same thing: THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO A SUPER SWEET UNION BETWEEN MAANEET! Big smile

<strong>

Z

I COMPLETLY agree with you and love your comments and points that you made....glad their are people on the forum that feel the same way :)

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 19 March 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Yes. We need some drama..This what makes a serial a SERIAL...

When has a drama show not have DRAMA...

and besides..Maan didnt even let Geet finish her sentence...
For all we know she could of said Dev left the house and she is happy...Because finally a light bulb clicked in his pea sized brain and he made a logically decision....Sorry...have to think of something...

and on a more sensible note..Maybe he actually did something that is worth liking...Holi celebrations at there house which made Geet happy, the fact that he took Geet to the orphanage made her mood happy...

IDK....but something big must of happened for her to actually say that Dev made her happy and besides she DIDNT FINISH HER SENTENCE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet-Fanroseinbloom

Go to top