Posted: 13 years ago
Why Geet don't understand what Maan feels when she says anything good about Dev.I really want Saameera back.Then Geet will understand what is called insecurity and jealousy?

She is just talking like a brainless kid.Total intolerable.In the precap if i was in the place of Maan ...i would have slapped her in anguish totally losing myself.
Geet is total naive even to handle relationships.She is too young to understand i think.

Destiny....sigh....😕.

Baby same thing i have to say what u said. Not a point more or not a point less. Now some people will tell bashing Geet and she is in truma every thing. any way Good post. Thank you
I cant digest this....cs have ruined the show very badly!
They shud have ended the show rather than dragging with PATHETIC tracks!
Originally posted by M_shithy

Why Geet don't understand what Maan feels when she says anything good about Dev.I really want Saameera back.Then Geet will understand what is called insecurity and jealousy?

She is just talking like a brainless kid.Total intolerable.In the precap if i was in the place of Maan ...i would have slapped her in anguish totally losing myself.
Geet is total naive even to handle relationships.She is too young to understand i think.

Destiny....sigh....😕.

i think she was right about one thing....when she lost the baby she told Maan that she gave him only pain and not hapinesss.... she is continuing her work...seriously how on earth she is talking good about Dev in anyway....where was Dev when she was pregnant...when her bro was about to kill her....when she was in Delhi all alone....when she was in trouble...when evryone left her....Maan accepted her with all her past baggage and supported her...loved the baby as his....didn't get mad when she said baby is her first love....but now Dev had become her best friend...wow...ok he saved Maan,,,,but that doesn't mean that she could rubb Dev's name all the time in Maan's face...i'm not saying Maan is perfect...he too has his anger problem and hurt ed geet at times but in that hurt i only see love....oh god i'm so mad right now...yes i can't beleive i'm saying this but Samira should come in the picture...it's hight time she has competition
They ruin geet character i hate its cv you are disgusting
I totally agree wid u even i felt like giving her a tight slap, how can she talk abt dev infront of maan & dat 2 giving dev credit for her muskaan.. Totally crap... I luv geet's charecter 2 d core but 2day for d 1st time i hated her. Dev aasmaan se taray b tood laye tou geet usay maaf nahi karna cahiye atleast not dis early...
Plz cv's don't spoil geet's charecter humble request....

Hina.
now dev (the prophet)!!!!!!!!!!i love dd but now hate geet...... how could she said that line in precap????? i hate cv for spoiling the show......bring the standard at this level....
Originally posted by monikaseth

They ruin geet character i hate its cv you are disgusting

Yes, this is called utter crap shown by the team of GHSP😡.
Geet's character assassination has been very nicely done by them .
BOO TO CVS
.😡
She is taking Maan for granted.....behaving like a spoilt and pampered woman