Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVS have RUINED GHSP to the maximum (Page 4)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
oMg, looking like jaan bhooj ker they want to kill the show, they don't have any attachment with show, they very well know geet fans can't tolerate these type of precap n will not watch the show,still showing rediculas precap, they are mad or what, don't know what fans want to watch, they have really lost their intrest n the seriese, too much CV, leave the show, fans can run the show better then you, aap log kabhi doosra serial mat banana na hi movie chhi hating you, you will never get success in any other serial,  if you think like this aapne hamare best show ko babaad ker diya. hume majboori main show dekhna chodna padega. I have not seen last three episode not feeling to watch the show, just reading the update n getting angry n irritate by stupid CVs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

oMg, looking like jaan bhooj ker they want to kill the show, they don't have any attachment with show, they very well know geet fans can't tolerate these type of precap n will not watch the show,still showing rediculas precap, they are mad or what, don't know what fans want to watch, they have really lost their intrest n the seriese, too much CV, leave the show, fans can run the show better then you, aap log kabhi doosra serial mat banana na hi movie chhi hating you, you will never get success in any other serial,  if you think like this aapne hamare best show ko babaad ker diya. hume majboori main show dekhna chodna padega. I have not seen last three episode not feeling to watch the show, just reading the update n getting angry n irritate by stupid CVs. 

I agree!!
Omg MC track cud have been shown so beautifully par in cvs ne characters bhi barbaad kardiye! Ab agar wo new characters sameera yah vicky hain to it makes sense why they did this but still! SEPERATION KI KOI ZAROORAT NAHIN! Show us anything cvs but DONT spoil maaneet relationship!!Angry
kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
 i have posted it on some other post also but why WHY  cvs want to show us that dev is the person to unite them aftre coold ness between was maaneet relation soooooo weak that they need that ... dev to help them i cant take it
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu18

i have posted it on some other post also but why WHY  cvs want to show us that dev is the person to unite them aftre coold ness between was maaneet relation soooooo weak that they need that ... dev to help them i cant take it

i KNOWAngry
Maaneet dont need a 3rd person to sort their problems!
HAVE THESE NEW CVS AT ALL WATCHED OLD EPISODES!!
I feel like breaking their facesAngry
Saara show ko mess kardiya hai..dead end hai yeh GHSP ke liye..everythings over..we all shud just believe we had an awesome show n maaneet journey till the wedding..new cvs ke paas akal naam ki koi cheez hi nahin haiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
  if they show that because of dev they unite then that will be a black mark on maaneet love please dont do this
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu18

if they show that because of dev they unite then that will be a black mark on maaneet love please dont do this

Woh humari ek bhi nahin sun ne waaleyAngry
Old cvs at least humari sunte to they!
Mahesh idiot Pandey shud be FIRED!Angry

Edited by luv_harshad - 19 March 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khankuhu18

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Wow i am just grossed out by geet's words..in the precap she is telling msk i am smiling cuz of my rapist>??!?!?!!? WHATAngry
Kya ghateya cheez dikha rahey hain yeh log!!Angry Grrrr
They have seriously LOST IT
Ab GHSP ko bhi DMG bana deingey
This is STUPIDITY at itz peak!
I hate this..i quit watching from today..cant digest something so pathetic..cvs wanna sink their show so badly...

cool yaar cool. nothing bad will ever happen to maaneet and their relationship. So just chill. no need of quitting the show. Its only a drama. So just enjoy the show. maaneet are their golden goose and CV's are not that fools to kill that goose. they are just trying to create hype and excitement by giving articles and spoilers. Precap also used for same thing. At the end all will be well. If u get excited with every twist then u really can't enjoy the show because after this there will be lots of twists and turns in story as this show has to run for more than one year.
take a chill pill dear and don't spoil ur mood by criticizing characters/ cv's. Just see the show....enjoy...and be happy.
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Cvs ke dimaag ki ghanti bajani parey giAngry
Sirf do jhoote from us fans n then CLICK! Light-Bulb!LOL
Tab shayad inko samaj aye W*H they are DOINGAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index