CVS have RUINED GHSP to the maximum - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mg777

Haan haan bachke dikha...tab jaane......

BALLA BOL....🤣

BALLA BOL..rofl🤣

Originally posted by monikaseth

They ruin geet character i hate its cv you are disgusting

Cvs are sooo disgusting n have proved it from this track n also sending out the rong msg that u shud be happy n forgive ur rapist n fight wit ur husband..W*F..Show some reality PPL😡 No words to describe ur stupidity at this😡
stupid cvs have ruined Geet
its hilarious how they made a woman who just had a MC suddenly forget her pain and start praising the man who put her in that situation.. ::0 this show seems to be on the verge of closing down oh well it was fun whilst it lasted :) other than that we cnt do anything to save the show mainly cuz cvs could hardly care abt wat we want- its all abt them and their so called justice-

its the first time that a woman is willing to forgive a man who nearly lost her - her life- ohh well who cares if dev was the reason that geet lost her family- her family's rep being destroyed and blah blah-

congooo cvs for being the sole destroyer of the show😃
oMg, looking like jaan bhooj ker they want to kill the show, they don't have any attachment with show, they very well know geet fans can't tolerate these type of precap n will not watch the show,still showing rediculas precap, they are mad or what, don't know what fans want to watch, they have really lost their intrest n the seriese, too much CV, leave the show, fans can run the show better then you, aap log kabhi doosra serial mat banana na hi movie chhi hating you, you will never get success in any other serial,  if you think like this aapne hamare best show ko babaad ker diya. hume majboori main show dekhna chodna padega. I have not seen last three episode not feeling to watch the show, just reading the update n getting angry n irritate by stupid CVs. 
Originally posted by alovi_21

oMg, looking like jaan bhooj ker they want to kill the show, they don't have any attachment with show, they very well know geet fans can't tolerate these type of precap n will not watch the show,still showing rediculas precap, they are mad or what, don't know what fans want to watch, they have really lost their intrest n the seriese, too much CV, leave the show, fans can run the show better then you, aap log kabhi doosra serial mat banana na hi movie chhi hating you, you will never get success in any other serial,  if you think like this aapne hamare best show ko babaad ker diya. hume majboori main show dekhna chodna padega. I have not seen last three episode not feeling to watch the show, just reading the update n getting angry n irritate by stupid CVs. 

I agree!!
Omg MC track cud have been shown so beautifully par in cvs ne characters bhi barbaad kardiye! Ab agar wo new characters sameera yah vicky hain to it makes sense why they did this but still! SEPERATION KI KOI ZAROORAT NAHIN! Show us anything cvs but DONT spoil maaneet relationship!!😡
 i have posted it on some other post also but why WHY  cvs want to show us that dev is the person to unite them aftre coold ness between was maaneet relation soooooo weak that they need that ... dev to help them i cant take it
Originally posted by kuhu18

i have posted it on some other post also but why WHY  cvs want to show us that dev is the person to unite them aftre coold ness between was maaneet relation soooooo weak that they need that ... dev to help them i cant take it

i KNOW😡
Maaneet dont need a 3rd person to sort their problems!
HAVE THESE NEW CVS AT ALL WATCHED OLD EPISODES!!
I feel like breaking their faces😡
Saara show ko mess kardiya hai..dead end hai yeh GHSP ke liye..everythings over..we all shud just believe we had an awesome show n maaneet journey till the wedding..new cvs ke paas akal naam ki koi cheez hi nahin hai😡
  if they show that because of dev they unite then that will be a black mark on maaneet love please dont do this
Originally posted by kuhu18

if they show that because of dev they unite then that will be a black mark on maaneet love please dont do this

Woh humari ek bhi nahin sun ne waaley😡
Old cvs at least humari sunte to they!
Mahesh idiot Pandey shud be FIRED!😡
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago