Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

SHE MADE ME SMILE

theroyal Newbie
theroyal
theroyal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

SO HERE IT GOES...

Ridzi: Hurry up you guys, you know if we get late today cauzz of one of you then I'm going to kill both of you one by one, I'm so excited man I can't believe Angie is finally coming back to India.

Nicki: calm down Ridzi we'll make it just in time and then you can see your Angie all you want without blabbing on about it in my poor ears like you've been doing all day.

Muski: I know right I thought this girl had no off switch for talking about her amazing, wonderful and sweet di, like seriously if I had a sister not so idiotic and annoying like nicki then I would probably love her the same way, but maybe not so much like you.

Nicki: she's right, like imagine the possibilities; this world would be just amazing without annoying/ creepy sisters like Muski.

Ridzi: GUYS! Can you two please like just for now concentrate on finding Angie di first and then you two can continue your fighting like preschoolers

Armaan: Man, Atul can you just hurry up and find Rahul so I can get back to my date with that new chick um what's her name…. anyways whatever her name is she was hot, you know she was possibly the hottest girl I've been with all week, she should feel proud of herself

Atul chuckles and shakes his head

Atul: Malika, that her name and I don't think that your gonna have time to finish that date, look over there

Malika is on the nearby bench with a foreign dude seeming like they could use a room soon

Armaan: Man, and I thought I was fast; she was just with me about like I don't know twenty minutes ago

Atul chuckles again and eventually breaks into a quiet giggle

Atul: whatever man lets just find Rahul first and then you can go off and find another one

Armaan: Holy fish man I cant believe it! I thought you were like dead as in buried and all that

Armaan staring at Nicki who is approaching them with a cup of coffee in one hand and a dramatically wide grin on her face which obviously was for Armaan because he too had on the same one

Nicki ignores the last part and continues with an even bigger grin

Nicki: OH MY GOSH!! Its you, Oh my GOSH Armaan it you I haven't seen you in like forever, like where were you?

Armaan: HOLY Nicki look at you man, you look hot, and no I didn't go anywhere it was you no ones heard from since college, where were you? Seriously where'd you go I wanted to keep in touch after graduation but you were just gone?

Nicki: Oh I was at another University in Canada cause I got a scholarship so ya I guess it was my bad I was really really busy with my studies and all that so I lost touch with about like everyone and I made new friends and I guess got a little busy with everything

Armaan: Whatever but what did that University do to you, you look like…like HOT, what happened down there, where's that goondi I knew in college

Nicki just shakes her head and laughs Armaan gives Nicki a big bear hug, all the while Atul is a little confused as to who she is….

Atul clears his throat

Atul: UHM! Hi, I guess since I guess it wasn't important enough for Armaan to introduce me

Atul says while nudging Armaan in the ribs

Nicki laughs and gives Atul a friendly hug, smirking because he was unable to recognize her

Nicki: ATUL!! Its me! Me, don't you remember Nicki, from college? Your goon from old times, come on it wasn't that long ago

Atul's expression changes from confused from the earlier hug into one of realization, unable to believe her transformation from that tomboy to this girl

Nicki: Um thanks, anyways what are you guys doing here?

Armaan: Oh, we were here to pick up Rahul, he's coming back today from London, so ya, why are you here?

Nicki: I'm here to pick up a friend coming from London as well, and ya

This made Armaan smirk…

Armaan: So, like a babe right, cause coming from London you got to be right? I am I right?

Nicki and Atul just shake their heads in response and just then Armaan gets an idea and he smiles mischievously

Armaan: Um, so Atul, why don't you stay back and wait for Rahul cause I think I'm going to go and kinda catch up with Nicki here because you know haven't seen my best friend in like forever n all

Atul got the hint and though he didn't exactly agree with Armaan's plans to wait for the new girl coming from London, he still just nodded her head in agreement

Nicki starts laughing and Armaan and Atul exchange confused glances at her random outburst

Nicki: Um, you guys do realize that since they both are coming from London they are both coming from the same way

Armaan: Oh, ok but what was sooo funny about that?

Nicki stops smiling and makes a somewhat serious expression in response-still unable to recompose herself at their stupidity

The three then soon after settle down on a bench nearby with their coffees and continue trying to catch up with all that they'd missed in the past couple of years

MEANWHILE a few benches away….

Muski: Yar, Riddhima I'm hungry and wasn't Nicki supposed to be back by now with the coffee, I bet she's somewhere being evil and enjoying her coffee without us I'm telling you we shouldn't have brought her, its like looking after an annoying little preschooler

Riddhima sighs and continues staring at Muskaan's face with a blank expression while pretending to pay attention

Ridzi: Hey, Muski, look over there, Angie's here!

She says interrupting Muskaan's complaining about her sister Nicki, to direct her towards Angie who was approaching them with a wide grin

Angie: RIDZI! Oh God I'm so happy to be back, I missed you sooo much, and hey Muski

Angie says giving them both a hug one by one

Ridzi; unable to speak, overwhelmed with happiness, continues to hug

Muski: OH gosh look at this girl, you know Angie all morning, no all week, she's been babbling on about how excited she is that your finally coming back, and how its gonna be sooo much fun with you and now look she's not even squeaking with happiness I think she changed her mind, Angie go back

Muski smiles at Ridzi while Angie laughs

Guyz I'll post the next part soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1bsk1ARCaskettFancanadiansnyxx

theroyal Newbie
theroyal
theroyal

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I was in a hurry today so I wasn't able to complete this first part but I'm going to post the rest of this first part sometime today
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
That was really good!
and the convo between Nicki, Armaan and Atul was nice...so old friend re-uniting? The story seems very interesting, continue soon
and oh if youre doing anything like pm lists...do add me in it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theroyal

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
nice part
plz add me to ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theroyal

xooni Groupbie
xooni
xooni

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
nice...
theroyal Newbie
theroyal
theroyal

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
sooo sorry about the delay i just got back to school to i was a little busy im trying to have the next part posted soon......
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
heyy it was awesome...waiting for your next update....do that soon and yahhhh if u have PM list kinda thing then ADD me...<3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top