The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

4 possibilities for next epi:
1) sid won't be able do anything..something might come up..
2) abhay will come and save her b4 somethign happens
3) abhay might be a bit late in coming to save her..and she turns vampire
4) she dies..

if someone's supposed to be a vampire..then i would rather see misha turned into a vampire..and abhay help her deal with her amplified emotions and thirst..and they becomes best friends..tht way both priya wal and us can be spared from gay track torture..then may misha can finish off shaw-shanky..as she may not be able to control her thirst in the beginning..

and T for now..sid can do watever he wants with her..though i enjoy her scenes sometimes..i would rather see misha as vampire and get a good track than T...at this point..i wouldn't even mind if she dies...i just want all main characters piya, abhay, misha get their deserved screen space and proper and meaningful scenes..

All 4 possibilities seem plausible. I hope she doesn't die. I kinda like her. And yeah...Misha would make a badass vampire...
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well right now T is sid's dinner....

so as per menu.....T becomes T Chilli Tandoori for sid.....ROFLROFL

Ha Ha...T tandoori! Good oneLOL
P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I hope Abhay come and Save T.
i really don't want Sid to kill her like this.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
LmaoROFL
PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Reti.15

T sid ko hi uska victim bana kar chodegi.........ROFL
bechara sid uske pakao fashion tips n useless bakwaas se pura ka pura pak jayega Sleepy aur us se apni jaan bachayega..........Dead

You mean ki bechaare Sid ko apni jaan bachaane ke liye T ka khoon majbooran peena padega? OK. Abhi ek Sunday hai beech mein. Let me give you a piec of advice T. Men dislike fashion. So, if you want to not bore Sid's brains out, and more importantly, if you want to stay alive..please no discussion of fashion. Just my 2 cents darling T! Big smile
exactly......t sid ko apne pakao fashion discussions se use attract karne ki koshish karegi aur sid ko majburan use marna padega................both are bechare - bechareDead
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

well right now T is sid's dinner....

so as per menu.....T becomes T Chilli Tandoori for sid.....ROFLROFL

Ha Ha...T tandoori! Good oneLOL
OH YAAAA !!!! I'M LOVING THIS yaar LOL " T " on the menu ...... pakka she is T Chilli Tandoori for sid LOL..... n also loved the way he was describing her as Tender T LOL..... Terrific T LOL....... Tasty T LOL......ha ha ha bahut mazaaa aayaa yaaron !!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

No. No. No. Sid. Please don't eat/drink T. She's our resident biatch. We luuurve her. She's hot. She's got attitude. She's not a goody-2-shoes (unlike some people who's name starts with P!)

Also, technical question: Does he only like female blood or what? I was going to suggest he just finish off Shaw-Shank. Then we can be spared that track forever! Big smile

Any thoughts?
he is casanova...so he like girls bloodSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index