madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

I think he will drink his blood...OMGGG Shocked
But it will be interesting if she turns into a vampire !!! Evil Smile
I have no problem with that but I also want Piya turns into a vampire !! Smile

You know what, honestly, I think T would make a way better vampire than Piya. Piya toh phuski haiBig smile! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaLOLLOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Piya toh phuski haiBig smile! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaLOLLOL!

ROFL
ROFL

Edited by -Humaira- - 19 March 2011 at 11:43am

madmaxine

abhiya_cool Goldie
abhiya_cool
abhiya_cool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
bichaari T.....uski kismat pe mujhe tharas aatha hai...jab bhi voh kisi ko apni bf bana ne jaathi hai thab hi voh uski haath se nikal jaatha hai.......
ab bichaari sid se kuch aur expect kar rahi thi aur use mila kuch aur.......par sid tum T ko bilkul math khaana....use kavoge tho tumhe indigestion hogaLOL......aur tumhare pet aur sehath ke liye yeh bilkul achcha nahi haiROFL...tho beta hamari fully despo,dumb n beauty ki queen(sirf uska maan na hai)T ko math kao......

madmaxine

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
4 possibilities for next epi:
1) sid won't be able do anything..something might come up..
2) abhay will come and save her b4 somethign happens
3) abhay might be a bit late in coming to save her..and she turns vampire
4) she dies..

if someone's supposed to be a vampire..then i would rather see misha turned into a vampire..and abhay help her deal with her amplified emotions and thirst..and they becomes best friends..tht way both priya wal and us can be spared from gay track torture..then may misha can finish off shaw-shanky..as she may not be able to control her thirst in the beginning..

and T for now..sid can do watever he wants with her..though i enjoy her scenes sometimes..i would rather see misha as vampire and get a good track than T...at this point..i wouldn't even mind if she dies...i just want all main characters piya, abhay, misha get their deserved screen space and proper and meaningful scenes..

Edited by kiranni - 19 March 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine--sumana13--

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

sid with t.......omg!!!!!sounds yummy........................
only 1 condition mr mehra..............plz let t be ur vamp assistent...................woh kya hai na pkyek ki biggest despo ko math nikaaliye................ uski chamchion ka kya hoga???????and kaun misha ke saath ladegi.......i wonder.............she's hot but not so tasty.....i can smallllll it...............don't belive me??????ask ur daddy dearest..............
lolz......................i want miss despo.....

Yes. For all reasons stated above, most importantly that she is NOT tasty, Sid please don't feast on T. We beg of you...don'tLOL! Hamari T ko chod do!

gonna miss t..................lets bid adieu to her........... fat less cake etc.............any farewell party guyz................don't forget me.............

-sim-madmaxine

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madmaxine--sumana13--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
T is definetly in menu....but then i think she will be saved...

and by the way....if T is being eaten by sid...when he goes home he will have to go to the toilet
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

I think he will drink his blood...OMGGG Shocked
But it will be interesting if she turns into a vampire !!! Evil Smile
I have no problem with that but I also want Piya turns into a vampire !! Smile

You know what, honestly, I think T would make a way better vampire than Piya. Piya toh phuski haiBig smile! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaLOLLOL!

ROFL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index