India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"T" on the menu? (Page 2)

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
if T will become a vampire then she will eat mens i mean kabir n angad but just think that when she willl be going to eat abhay n then she'll come to know that he is already a vampire then what will happen lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

It would be a shame if T becomes Sid's dinner..... what is this fascination for romance in the jungle??  Itne bade desh mein, koi aur jagah nahin hein kya? 

I say T will be come a werewolf!! whoo whoo whooooooooooooooooo........ROFL

An absolute shame, agree. If that happens, I am convinced EK is planning to wrap the show up...by feeding all the characters to Sid...one by oneSmile!

I say T goes all badass on him and gets away in her own inimitable T-way! LOL

--sumana13--

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
sid with t.......omg!!!!!sounds yummy........................
only 1 condition mr mehra..............plz let t be ur vamp assistent...................woh kya hai na pkyek ki biggest despo ko math nikaaliye................ uski chamchion ka kya hoga???????and kaun misha ke saath ladegi.......i wonder.............she's hot but not so tasty.....i can smallllll it...............don't belive me??????ask ur daddy dearest..............
lolz......................i want miss despo.....

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

That what it looks like. But seriously please spare T!! We love to hate her. LOL

And saachi yaar why only women blood? I know that our blood taste's much sweeter and is more healthy than compared to men, but please Sid this one time make an exception and knock off Shaw-Shank. Pleeeassse! :P

Anuuu! You are around!Big smile Yay!

Yes...pliss to spare T and take Shawshank. Take their annoying landlady as well, while you're at it. Dont eat T! Don't eat T!(Drink T(ea)Wink?) Now Misha is preggers? Yuck!

Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reti.15

T sid ko hi uska victim bana kar chodegi.........ROFL
bechara sid uske pakao fashion tips n useless bakwaas se pura ka pura pak jayega Sleepy aur us se apni jaan bachayega..........Dead

You mean ki bechaare Sid ko apni jaan bachaane ke liye T ka khoon majbooran peena padega? OK. Abhi ek Sunday hai beech mein. Let me give you a piec of advice T. Men dislike fashion. So, if you want to not bore Sid's brains out, and more importantly, if you want to stay alive..please no discussion of fashion. Just my 2 cents darling T! Big smile
msainhjaug Senior Member
msainhjaug
msainhjaug

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
any character they want to end.. they can just make her/him sid's food.. so convenient Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine--sumana13--

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_sidhma

if T will become a vampire then she will eat mens i mean kabir n angad but just think that when she willl be going to eat abhay n then she'll come to know that he is already a vampire then what will happen lolz

Baap re. Aap toh bahut aage ki sochti hain!Big smile Pata nahin. Shaayad Abhay dar ke maare bhaage jaye?Wink
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

sid with t.......omg!!!!!sounds yummy........................
only 1 condition mr mehra..............plz let t be ur vamp assistent...................woh kya hai na pkyek ki biggest despo ko math nikaaliye................ uski chamchion ka kya hoga???????and kaun misha ke saath ladegi.......i wonder.............she's hot but not so tasty.....i can smallllll it...............don't belive me??????ask ur daddy dearest..............
lolz......................i want miss despo.....

Yes. For all reasons stated above, most importantly that she is NOT tasty, Sid please don't feast on T. We beg of you...don'tLOL! Hamari T ko chod do!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim---softyy--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index