Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"T" on the menu? - Page 4

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
T is definetly in menu....but then i think she will be saved...

and by the way....if T is being eaten by sid...when he goes home he will have to go to the toilet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

You know what, honestly, I think T would make a way better vampire than Piya. Piya toh phuski haiπŸ˜ƒ! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

🀣 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well right now T is sid's dinner....

so as per menu.....T becomes T Chilli Tandoori for sid.....🀣🀣
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

4 possibilities for next epi:

1) sid won't be able do anything..something might come up..
2) abhay will come and save her b4 somethign happens
3) abhay might be a bit late in coming to save her..and she turns vampire
4) she dies..

if someone's supposed to be a vampire..then i would rather see misha turned into a vampire..and abhay help her deal with her amplified emotions and thirst..and they becomes best friends..tht way both priya wal and us can be spared from gay track torture..then may misha can finish off shaw-shanky..as she may not be able to control her thirst in the beginning..

and T for now..sid can do watever he wants with her..though i enjoy her scenes sometimes..i would rather see misha as vampire and get a good track than T...at this point..i wouldn't even mind if she dies...i just want all main characters piya, abhay, misha get their deserved screen space and proper and meaningful scenes..

All 4 possibilities seem plausible. I hope she doesn't die. I kinda like her. And yeah...Misha would make a badass vampire...
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

well right now T is sid's dinner....

so as per menu.....T becomes T Chilli Tandoori for sid.....🀣🀣

Ha Ha...T tandoori! Good oneπŸ˜†
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Abhay come and Save T.
i really don't want Sid to kill her like this.

PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You mean ki bechaare Sid ko apni jaan bachaane ke liye T ka khoon majbooran peena padega? OK. Abhi ek Sunday hai beech mein. Let me give you a piec of advice T. Men dislike fashion. So, if you want to not bore Sid's brains out, and more importantly, if you want to stay alive..please no discussion of fashion. Just my 2 cents darling T! πŸ˜ƒ

exactly......t sid ko apne pakao fashion discussions se use attract karne ki koshish karegi aur sid ko majburan use marna padega................both are bechare - bechare🀒
sumana-13 thumbnail

Ha Ha...T tandoori! Good oneπŸ˜†

OH YAAAA !!!! I'M LOVING THIS yaar πŸ˜† " T " on the menu ...... pakka she is T Chilli Tandoori for sid πŸ˜†..... n also loved the way he was describing her as Tender T πŸ˜†..... Terrific T πŸ˜†....... Tasty T πŸ˜†......ha ha ha bahut mazaaa aayaa yaaron !!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No. No. No. Sid. Please don't eat/drink T. She's our resident biatch. We luuurve her. She's hot. She's got attitude. She's not a goody-2-shoes (unlike some people who's name starts with P!)

Also, technical question: Does he only like female blood or what? I was going to suggest he just finish off Shaw-Shank. Then we can be spared that track forever! πŸ˜ƒ

Any thoughts?

he is casanova...so he like girls blood😊