Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Royal Confusion! (Page 2)

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by roshaniD

uff i don't want stupid dhondhu to be there when Arohi truly confesses her feelings to Arjun nor i want any explanation from Archi..... Arohi should do it herself and somehow convince Arjun.....
That is what I personally want tooEmbarrassed But I was thinking from Dhondhu's point of view. Anyone in his place will want to and should want to make life better for his friend especially when it is because of him that she is in a messOuch And the least that he can do is to ensure that Arohi doesn't have problems because of him.

'personally i dont think Dhondhu would do anything like that. If he had that much guts to stand in front of Arjun and Jay he would have done it in the first place instead of hiding behind arohi. I think he is just going to disappear now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
hi harsha nice to c u here Hug..

at last archi.. .. told that .Big smile. omg b coz of her my poor ARJUN and AROHI  had been suffereingg .now i hope arjun cools down and accepts arohi .i adnt want anythng to go wrong now 

.kash arohi jaldi jaakar arjun ko satch satch bathadi and kash arjun b maan jay .i really want everythng to b set right befre arjun knws about his family and and the so called trashhhh .i dnt want soap to move like fillmy style i mean "by the time arohi confess her self arjun wll knw smethng wch  will make him go against her and then ................."no no no i no mare want any misunderstandingsssss.wat do u all say??

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

hi harsha nice to c u here Hug..

at last archi.. .. told that .Big smile. omg b coz of her my poor ARJUN and AROHI  had been suffereingg .now i hope arjun cools down and accepts arohi .i adnt want anythng to go wrong now 

.kash arohi jaldi jaakar arjun ko satch satch bathadi and kash arjun b maan jay .i really want everythng to b set right befre arjun knws about his family and and the so called trashhhh .i dnt want soap to move like fillmy style i mean "by the time arohi confess her self arjun wll knw smethng wch  will make him go against her and then ................."no no no i no mare want any misunderstandingsssss.wat do u all say??
Hi Anu Hug Good to see you on this forumBig smile 
I feel sooner or later they'll be at each other's throat againOuch They'll resolve their problems only when the soap ends, I supposeOuch They don't need anyone to create problems for them, they do a marvelous jobOuch

phoo_12

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spiahwe

Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by roshaniD

uff i don't want stupid dhondhu to be there when Arohi truly confesses her feelings to Arjun nor i want any explanation from Archi..... Arohi should do it herself and somehow convince Arjun.....
That is what I personally want tooEmbarrassed But I was thinking from Dhondhu's point of view. Anyone in his place will want to and should want to make life better for his friend especially when it is because of him that she is in a messOuch And the least that he can do is to ensure that Arohi doesn't have problems because of him.

'personally i dont think Dhondhu would do anything like that. If he had that much guts to stand in front of Arjun and Jay he would have done it in the first place instead of hiding behind arohi. I think he is just going to disappear now.
My thoughts exactly! That guy is spinelessDead He and his whimsical girllfriend are sure to dissappear into thin air very successfully creating more misunderstandings btw ArJuhiOuch That guy sucks! How could Arohi have had a crush on him is beyond meOuchLOL
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

c'mmon!

ekta land ka manufactured serial..

hw do u xpect ekta ji nt 2 drag d storyline n increment d level of confusion between d lovebirds?!??!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index