Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ki Dooriyan.. Dev-IL bana Dev-ta

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]

-------------------------------------------Happy Holi------------------------------------------------------

MSK asks Dadi..if Geet din go with u.. with whom she went..!! Dev n Geet enter..n MSK stares shocked..! Geet goes upstairs.. MSK looks on! Dev on his way..n sees MSK n both stare at each other..!! Dadi self thot.. maybe Dev n Geet entered together.. MSK mite have some misunderstanding n asks Dev where he came from!! Dev says..from orphanage ..had taken Geet!! Dadi shocked..n MSK more angry..! Dev says... no one was there so i took n i think it was a gud idea to take her there.. n after days she was smiling..!! MSK getting more worked up..n keeps glaring..! MSK disappointed n leaves from there..! Dev-Dadi look on!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Arjun asks Nitya wheres Anne?? Nitya says... asked Romeo.. but she aint in office!! Arjun says..how come.. Nitya says ..mite have gotten busy!! Nitya shows some presentation to Arjun..!  Right then Arjun notices Sangram n Anne smiling n chatting!  Sangram n Nitya exchange a smile...n Arjun keeps staring ..! Nitya says.. what happened suddenly.. seems Sangram-Anne have become too friendly strange.!! Arjun looks unhappy!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK stands in the room all silent..n Geet stammers n talks to him saying.. i went to orphanage coz u had donated money n kids wanted to felicitate us... there wasnt anyone at home..n Dev was insisting so..i  went!  MSK says... its ok n Geet goes to change!

Adi calls MSK n says..we lost Gurgaon highway project... MSK says..how? Adi says.. Dev sir was handling..today when final bids were invited Dev sir din reach there! MSK shocked.. n recollects Dev saying..i had taken Geet to orphanage! 

Nitya compliments Mr. Gujjar aka Sangram for the amazing work done on Anne..n Sangram says.. this is first arrow... just wait n watch.. wat happens ahead!  MSK comes to baby room n reads the card he had kept for Geet.... which reads..i know u mite b upset with me.. n i dun want our future to be affected by today.. so wont say anything! Dev comes to MSK n MSK fires him n says..i gave u a job n a responsibility to do it properly..!! MSK leaves! Dev self thot.... i want to see Maneet happy.. i know why u angry.. coz u luv her a lot...! Dev wonders what MSK doing in baby room! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK comes to Maneet room but Geet lying with her side turned...n MSK n Geet shown awake but silent!! Dev reads the card n sees the room n says.. bro planning surprise for Geet..they why he din tell her.. what he doing here all alone?Dev thinks that the problem with Maneet is non communication when they need to.. n decides that he needs to do something!

Next day morning..Dev comes to Dadi!! Dev tells Dadi..that the silence of Maneet is what creates problem... they need to talk n resolve!! Dadi agrees n says.. the more they grow quiet ..they will grow apart... we need to do something! Dev says.. have some idea.. but u have to help..! We have to create an environment where they can spend time with each other..!! Dadi says idea?? Dev says shall tell soon!

[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
Romeo n Manisha come to Anne's cabin n Anne says.. we have to start the work for Sangram's sisters wedding ....immediately..n we will handle the entire thing ourselves! Manisha says.. Arjun is handling half right?? Anne says no.. Arjun gets angry seeing Sangram so we will handle!! Anne asks Romeo-Manisha to start work immediately! Arjun comes to meet Anne... n Anne says yes..! Arjun says.. i thot of handling Sangram's sisters wedding.. Anne says.. no i will ...! Arjun says.. u were fed up of him?? Anne says.. well was a misunderstanding.. sometimes it takes time to know someone..!! Arjun says..u know him a lot it seems.. Anne says.. why? any probs?? Arjun says no..u handle as u wish.. All the best n leaves! 

Geet lost in flashbacks of MSK n her fights for boy-girl... n MSKs lines in Lamaze classes..n tears in her eyes! Dadi sees! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Dadi comes to Geet.... n asks..why were u smiling?? Thinking of MSK?? u know.. when u smile.u look so pretty! Geet says...theres no reason in my life to be happy...!! Dadi says.. what u saying?? Entire life of happiness is left... just coz one incident happened..doesnt mean u stop smiling! U atleast try smiling ..then happiness will come to u..!! U n MSK have to work together to find ur happiness... like u MSK too has forgotten smiling..!! I suggest u both go out..n spend time..!! Geet says dun feel like!! Dadi says..if not for urself.go for MSK ..seeing u sad.. he too is sad! Geet looks at Dadi.. agreeing!

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
New Precap --- Geet n MSK in all white...n Geet is sounding happy n tells MSK ...u r wondering how  i m smiling..well this great work has been done by Dev...n MSK gets angry hearing that n leaves from there! Geet surprised to see MSK leave! 
[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli

Edited by shaliniastha - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu and Happy Holi πŸ€—
holi animated scraps, graphics

Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaπŸ˜†
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know πŸ˜Š

Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
Thanks Tanu πŸ˜›
N thanks From ALl my Love CC buddies Too
n Happy Holi To ALl of you πŸ€—
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Tanu..

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Tanu.......... Wish you a Happy Holi hun.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks For The Updates Tanu

& Thanks From All CD Buddies...  πŸ˜³

Edited by blackb28 - 13 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thankyou tanu and and big thankyou from all the countdown peeps πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Reema
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku

happy holi to everyone 😊

Edited by salma434 - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx............... πŸ€—

forgot to add

Happy Holi to everyone......................πŸ€—
Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today also not watching the show directly on TV.

Thanx Tanu