Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ki Dooriyan.. Dev-IL bana Dev-ta

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]

-------------------------------------------Happy Holi------------------------------------------------------

MSK asks Dadi..if Geet din go with u.. with whom she went..!! Dev n Geet enter..n MSK stares shocked..! Geet goes upstairs.. MSK looks on! Dev on his way..n sees MSK n both stare at each other..!! Dadi self thot.. maybe Dev n Geet entered together.. MSK mite have some misunderstanding n asks Dev where he came from!! Dev says..from orphanage ..had taken Geet!! Dadi shocked..n MSK more angry..! Dev says... no one was there so i took n i think it was a gud idea to take her there.. n after days she was smiling..!! MSK getting more worked up..n keeps glaring..! MSK disappointed n leaves from there..! Dev-Dadi look on!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Arjun asks Nitya wheres Anne?? Nitya says... asked Romeo.. but she aint in office!! Arjun says..how come.. Nitya says ..mite have gotten busy!! Nitya shows some presentation to Arjun..!  Right then Arjun notices Sangram n Anne smiling n chatting!  Sangram n Nitya exchange a smile...n Arjun keeps staring ..! Nitya says.. what happened suddenly.. seems Sangram-Anne have become too friendly strange.!! Arjun looks unhappy!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK stands in the room all silent..n Geet stammers n talks to him saying.. i went to orphanage coz u had donated money n kids wanted to felicitate us... there wasnt anyone at home..n Dev was insisting so..i  went!  MSK says... its ok n Geet goes to change!

Adi calls MSK n says..we lost Gurgaon highway project... MSK says..how? Adi says.. Dev sir was handling..today when final bids were invited Dev sir din reach there! MSK shocked.. n recollects Dev saying..i had taken Geet to orphanage! 

Nitya compliments Mr. Gujjar aka Sangram for the amazing work done on Anne..n Sangram says.. this is first arrow... just wait n watch.. wat happens ahead!  MSK comes to baby room n reads the card he had kept for Geet.... which reads..i know u mite b upset with me.. n i dun want our future to be affected by today.. so wont say anything! Dev comes to MSK n MSK fires him n says..i gave u a job n a responsibility to do it properly..!! MSK leaves! Dev self thot.... i want to see Maneet happy.. i know why u angry.. coz u luv her a lot...! Dev wonders what MSK doing in baby room! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK comes to Maneet room but Geet lying with her side turned...n MSK n Geet shown awake but silent!! Dev reads the card n sees the room n says.. bro planning surprise for Geet..they why he din tell her.. what he doing here all alone?Dev thinks that the problem with Maneet is non communication when they need to.. n decides that he needs to do something!

Next day morning..Dev comes to Dadi!! Dev tells Dadi..that the silence of Maneet is what creates problem... they need to talk n resolve!! Dadi agrees n says.. the more they grow quiet ..they will grow apart... we need to do something! Dev says.. have some idea.. but u have to help..! We have to create an environment where they can spend time with each other..!! Dadi says idea?? Dev says shall tell soon!

[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
Romeo n Manisha come to Anne's cabin n Anne says.. we have to start the work for Sangram's sisters wedding ....immediately..n we will handle the entire thing ourselves! Manisha says.. Arjun is handling half right?? Anne says no.. Arjun gets angry seeing Sangram so we will handle!! Anne asks Romeo-Manisha to start work immediately! Arjun comes to meet Anne... n Anne says yes..! Arjun says.. i thot of handling Sangram's sisters wedding.. Anne says.. no i will ...! Arjun says.. u were fed up of him?? Anne says.. well was a misunderstanding.. sometimes it takes time to know someone..!! Arjun says..u know him a lot it seems.. Anne says.. why? any probs?? Arjun says no..u handle as u wish.. All the best n leaves! 

Geet lost in flashbacks of MSK n her fights for boy-girl... n MSKs lines in Lamaze classes..n tears in her eyes! Dadi sees! 

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Dadi comes to Geet.... n asks..why were u smiling?? Thinking of MSK?? u know.. when u smile.u look so pretty! Geet says...theres no reason in my life to be happy...!! Dadi says.. what u saying?? Entire life of happiness is left... just coz one incident happened..doesnt mean u stop smiling! U atleast try smiling ..then happiness will come to u..!! U n MSK have to work together to find ur happiness... like u MSK too has forgotten smiling..!! I suggest u both go out..n spend time..!! Geet says dun feel like!! Dadi says..if not for urself.go for MSK ..seeing u sad.. he too is sad! Geet looks at Dadi.. agreeing!

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
New Precap --- Geet n MSK in all white...n Geet is sounding happy n tells MSK ...u r wondering how  i m smiling..well this great work has been done by Dev...n MSK gets angry hearing that n leaves from there! Geet surprised to see MSK leave! 
[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 March 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10geetha0803akr_jhlpyarisahelibarbigalstka28diotimaasmi123preetee14NK4MSK.NaziazerroTamy95bhakbhartifanJotz_92shalinikanaguArjunKiAshHema_Mkdg129sravsshookedonGeetRohini20huny.thebestfatim30Jadee777bahanelody-raiAasma-puthEvashmaan-and-geet-Khush-springsneha2005pushpimodishhnoodlesTSharanhindu4lyfmechantefillePreethi-Premipunjabi.princesKissTheSkyshalini01evasumiserialwatcher16LuvScoobyDilsayEccentric.BeingSabmeratu.cuttieesun-naaaaaaaaanahtani88shaliniastharani-luckiswan20SahSah49erFanKash-Gurti-Visu-Priti11-Serendipity..sonia_koolkhanXSilentPrayersXnivedithastarchaseFallen AngelSilentsoulmonikasethGiraffidae-LetItGo-ibelieveinpinkCute_Ashblushingpickachu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28SecretKhabri420

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli

Edited by shaliniastha - 19 March 2011 at 10:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Armu4evadeepthichoudaryevasumisun-naaaaaaaaastarchaseKash-Gurti-Visu-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Thanks Tanu and Happy Holi Hug
holi animated scraps, graphics

Love from All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaLOL
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know Smile

Edited by --Thush-- - 19 March 2011 at 10:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroJotz_92Armu4evadeepthichoudaryLuvScoobyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visustarchaseblackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLuvScoobyevasumistarchaseKash-Gurti-Visushaliniastha-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

dd.cool Senior Member
dd.cool
dd.cool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Tanu..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaevasumistarchase-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan