Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 9)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Guyzz Forgetting all this...Did anyone rem Manju Aunty Dialogue's about Alok and BM and RB's reaction and then how she Hugged dEEPAK THINKING HE IS aLOKLOL...I guess CVs are Listening to usWink

that was hilarious!  manju auntie is after alok for sure Big smile

Okay yes its always fun to have Manju aunty BUT WAS IT NEEDED FOR THAT LONG? Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryI kept watching thinking I am going to get a good scene...no...dekhte dekhte..I saw the last scene and OF COURSE I KNEW it would end when she faints...its sooooo typical.
Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

you can never know what can happen in this tensed situation. Wink

ROFLROFL Tense ???? Situation ???? Silly Feefi.... 

yeah it is.  you know how much im scared right now. i think sheemU di is really angry. Ouch  

and bholu and sheemU di haven't showed me the posts where she was angry, so idk if this post is a sign....but i think she's really serious.  OH NOO... Ouch

I know Sheemu's Angry Post.... Ohh I don't know u have read her angry post durring forbidden Track.. Wink  But this is nothing compare to then ..... Really .... That's why I won't say her name ... Sheemu won't like it.... ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by netri - 19 March 2011 at 11:10am

FeefiGurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Sheemu seeing her giggle I so wanted to slap her...DeadROFL

Yar Dont say like that,,,,,,,,Plzzz be decentBig smile

Decent How ???  Tell me I m all ears....

i mean U hvae said I so wanted to beat her up ROFL ROFL

Plz Tell me how that is better..????  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You wanted to see my anger yesterday didn't you? So this is just a little taster.Wink

meaning i WAS right.  oh man, im really scared right now. my hearts pounding faster and faster.  sheemU di don't get angry at me.  i enjoyed the episode that's it nothing else from my side. LOL

Don't worry dear I am not getting angry with you or any other members. It nothing to do with us is it? We are only the audience, what can we do? I pleaded so much in my requests last week. I sent to somany of them thinking something good will happen. Well I got my Paan scene on Thursday but thats it!! WHO AM I or anyone of us for the CV's to listen to?Angry Angry Angry

111192iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Sheemu seeing her giggle I so wanted to slap her...DeadROFL

Yar Dont say like that,,,,,,,,Plzzz be decentBig smile

Decent How ???  Tell me I m all ears....

i mean U hvae said I so wanted to beat her up ROFL ROFL

Plz Tell me how that is better..????  ROFL

Yar Tum Ek Joke Bhi nahi Samjti.......Discussion Ko Thanda Karna ke liya Joke Mara Tha  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

you can never know what can happen in this tensed situation. Wink

ROFLROFL Tense ???? Situation ???? Silly Feefi.... 

yeah it is.  you know how much im scared right now. i think sheemU di is really angry. Ouch  

and bholu and sheemU di haven't showed me the posts where she was angry, so idk if this post is a sign....but i think she's really serious.  OH NOO... Ouch

I know Sheemu's Angry Post.... Ohh I don't know u have read her angry post durring forbidden Track.. Wink  But this is nothing compare to then ..... Really .... That's why I won't say her name ... Sheemu won't like it.... ROFLROFLROFL

Netri you do know that I am here.

iViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Don't worry dear I am not getting angry with you or any other members. It nothing to do with us is it? We are only the audience, what can we do? I pleaded so much in my requests last week. I sent to somany of them thinking something good will happen. Well I got my Paan scene on Thursday but thats it!! WHO AM I or anyone of us for the CV's to listen to?Angry Angry Angry

yeahhhh we can't do anything.  Ouch but you know im horrified by your anger. LOL

i shall run away now.  i'll talk to you guys later today maybe, i'm going shopping once again LOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

They will listen to U Sheemu..... If they read our forum,  and they do they can hardly ignore ur angry posts.... LOL  sorry , But they will listen .... While this scenes were shot before our post reach them so V have to give them little more time..

mjtruelegendFeefi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index