Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 7)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Guyzz Forgetting all this...Did anyone rem Manju Aunty Dialogue's about Alok and BM and RB's reaction and then how she Hugged dEEPAK THINKING HE IS aLOKLOL...I guess CVs are Listening to usWink

that was hilarious!  manju auntie is after alok for sure Big smile

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
about d precap...u ppl think ki rajni laughing means ki suhana is pregnant....but there was no doctor who confirmed that...m sayin dis because agar doc aaya hota to ishaan inder elesh bhi ghar ke andarr hote..vo bahar hi thee means ki rajni might have just thought dat ki suhana is pregnant..but then who knws dey will go to d doc nd he tells dem she has cancer....

dnt you guys think ki miscarriage track will be even more sad then the C track???? we knw dat if she suffers frm cancer, she will be cured.. but miscarriage will stay in their life forever.....it would be even more sad....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmjtruelegend

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Feefi

oh no time to pack my bags and leave, there are too many ppl here who didn't enjoy today's episode. LOL  i'm gonna get beaten up...RUNNNNN feefi RUNNNN

[p.s. just kidding guysWink]

Beat you up? You really are so silly. LOL

you can never know what can happen in this tensed situation. Wink
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Guyzz Forgetting all this...Did anyone rem Manju Aunty Dialogue's about Alok and BM and RB's reaction and then how she Hugged dEEPAK THINKING HE IS aLOKLOL...I guess CVs are Listening to usWink

Rubal U me and Feefi had this Discussion and when I saw that scene ..... I was like OMG !!!!  They totally chorifying Our fantasy.....ROFLROFLROFL

FeefiGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by netri

I guess V learn on Monday Abt Suhaana 's Chakkar... Dead  Can she not b just Anemic.... Angry

True Netri. Looking at Rajni giggling we can tell what she's thinking, but who knows what the CV's have in store for us.Confused

Sheemu seeing her giggle I so wanted to slap her...DeadROFL

I find that kind of mentality soooooooo irksome. I mean this is 2011 and people should be made aware that vomiting, fainting, etc, doesn't always mean pregnancy!!!!

111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

oh no time to pack my bags and leave, there are too many ppl here who didn't enjoy today's episode. LOL  i'm gonna get beaten up...RUNNNNN feefi RUNNNN

ROFLROFL Tense ???? Situation ???? Silly Feefi.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

You wanted to see my anger yesterday didn't you? So this is just a little taster.Wink
mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by mathurankit

exactly....i like SGP becoz it is family oriented....i just  wanna say that the way they showed panna missing raunak, deepak-RB scenes, dadi missing her son...they could have showed at least one meaningful scene b/w sushaan...

we all criticized...............sushaan union episode so much that they have stopped showing their scene togetherCry

yaar par humne aisa bhi koi bada paap nahi kiya ki uski itni badi sazaa mile hume??was it that big a fault of us that the most meaningful, cute nd romantic scenes of them are hurried up so badly that one may lose interest in it??
ye kahan ka insaaf hai yaar..

sweetymol111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index