India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 5)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I guess V learn on Monday Abt Suhaana 's Chakkar... Dead  Can she not b just Anemic.... Angry

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

I also didn't like the episode................i had feeling as if i was watching holi special cihitrahaarOuch

I know Renu, tell me about it. What a shame, such a waste!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Sheemu Di I also Didnt liked the Fact that there was so many Songs In it,Ont two Thik Hai Itna Zyada.......Aaj Dialogue Ki Hartal Thi Kya??LOL

Thankyou bhai, I don't feel so bad for not liking it and yes exactly what happened to good writing, good dialgoues, simple good, worthy scenes? Most of it was just songs....Angry  Angry 
Angry

Ya Di it was total disappointment in terms of Dialogues......Just One two Good Dialogues here and there ,nothing elseConfused

sweetymol

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

You are misunderstanding me. Yes I know its a family show. I am not saying it needs to be dedicated to Sushaan. What I am saying is that where were the good scenes that SGP is renowned for. Where were those special moments that was supposed to make it a special epsiode? Isn't the whole point of a mahaepisode is to show something pivotal? Yes right? Well that was only the last 4-5 minutes.

i completely understand you pov.  but for me i thought family going out and celebrating holi together was a pivotal point too.  i know we have seen that this family loves each other a lot, but this scene reiterates that.  Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I guess V learn on Monday Abt Suhaana 's Chakkar... Dead  Can she not b just Anemic.... Angry

netri ...........its hindi serial..... that also on star plus..............so things can't be so simpleWink

FeefiiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I also didn't like the episode................i had feeling as if i was watching holi special cihitrahaarOuch
ROFLROFLROFL  Good One REnu....

111192Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Sheemu Di I also Didnt liked the Fact that there was so many Songs In it,Ont two Thik Hai Itna Zyada.......Aaj Dialogue Ki Hartal Thi Kya??LOL

Thankyou bhai, I don't feel so bad for not liking it and yes exactly what happened to good writing, good dialgoues, simple good, worthy scenes? Most of it was just songs....Angry  Angry 
Angry

Ya Di it was total disappointment in terms of Dialogues......Just One two Good Dialogues here and there ,nothing elseConfused

I can't tell you how bad I feel for not liking it because I usually love SGP mahaepisodes. The last one was brilliant but this one....Dead Dead
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

netri ...........its hindi serial..... that also on star plus..............so things can't be so simpleWink

Ohh I so Wish.... People do more simple thing on Shows.... But ur right....ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index