India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 4)

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
m exactly with you yaar..even i was left thinking did i really finished watching SGP???
there were no scenes of sushaan....only few seconds of scene one or two times....i think the CV's are going really wrong as far as sushaan are concerned...
we all were thinking ki deepak aur sanjana mil hi jayenge aaj...but pehle hi scene mein saari hopes mar rang pher diya....
the CV's really need to take some time out nd think hw dey want to proceed in terms of sushaan..m afraid if dey dn't do it, SGP would lose its charm..Confused

Edited by mathurankit - 19 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol111192

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by smiley_moon80

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Shwets1502

even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...Big smile

Yes it was fun but for me, there was too much of the songs. Thats 1 element I always thought SGP will avoid. Yes its good to have the fun and masti but too many songs killed it for me. I don't like that in soaps. I wished there were more relevent scenes instead of such filmy ones. 1 song would have been enough for me.

ya they should have cut down one or 2 songs and should have shown nice holi moments btn each and every couple,especially sushaan
hi sheemu u can call me smiley or humari if ki munni

Thankyou smiley-moon (whats your name BTW?)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
sorry guys don't kill me here Ouch

yeah there weren't too many dialogues, but the songs said it all.  like panna's song, about qismat and all.  and yeah it was not dedicated all to sushaan but that is ok because we know SGP is about family not just on sushaan.  

and as for deepak and sanju not meeting, like shweta said, it was a valid reason for deepak not to go.  i'm glad he didn't go. Big smile

Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpiViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathurankit

m exactly with you yaar..even i was left thinking did i really finished watching SGP???
there were no scenes of sushaan....only few seconds of scene one or two times....i think the CV's are going really wrong as far as sushaan are concerned...
we all were thinking ki deepak aur sanjana mil hi jayenge aaj...but pehle hi scene mein saari hopes mar rang pher diya....
the CV's really need to take some time out nd think hw dey want to proceed in terms of sushaan..m afraid if dey dn't do it, SGP would lose its charm..Confused

Thankyou Ankit. I agree with you completely. I honestly didn't feel like I watched SGP...it was something else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

yeah there weren't too many dialogues, but the songs said it all.  like panna's song, about qismat and all.  and yeah it was not dedicated all to sushaan but that is ok because we know SGP is about family not just on sushaan.  

and as for deepak and sanju not meeting, like shweta said, it was a valid reason for deepak not to go.  i'm glad he didn't go. Big smile

Ouch

@Bold: If I want to Big smile.LOL.......Feefi U seems to be Song Lover but SGP is a Realistic Show and if its thats a case Can anybody tell me Do someone sings Songs Like this??....I mean In reality there has to be some kind of Music Player which was missing today and it happened before toooo.....I m sorry but This is a Flaw for me
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I also didn't like the episode................i had feeling as if i was watching holi special cihitrahaarOuch

Edited by 111192 - 19 March 2011 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Ouch

You are misunderstanding me. Yes I know its a family show. I am not saying it needs to be dedicated to Sushaan. What I am saying is that where were the good scenes that SGP is renowned for. Where were those special moments that was supposed to make it a special epsiode? Isn't the whole point of a mahaepisode is to show something pivotal? Yes right? Well that was only the last 4-5 minutes.
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Ouch

@Bold: If I want to Big smile.LOL.......Feefi U seems to be Song Lover but SGP is a Realistic Show and if its thats a case Can anybody tell me Do someone sings Songs Like this??....I mean In reality there has to be some kind of Music Player which was missing today and it happened before toooo.....I m sorry but This is a Flaw for me

yeah earlier i said it was a bit filmy style, no one goes around like that.  but still it was fun to watch Wink 

and no i don't listen to songs too often, only a few...but i liked these happy songs. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index