Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 3)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

Originally posted by netri

True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..

.................AND WHAT...............ABT.................DADAJI.......................... ?Shocked..................HE.........WAS.................Cry.CRYING...................FOR............... PANNA.............HE..COULD...NOT .HIDE...............HIS...GRIEFF....................IN...FRONT....OF...HIS.
..GRAND
SONS...............AND
DADIJI..Embarrassed.....WAS CRYING,,,,,FOR HER SON ......ISHWAR..Angry....THE MAN
.........WHO IS SELFISH ...Angry........W*HOUT CARING HIS PARENTS,WIFE,,,,,SON,,DAUGHTER
.......AND BROTHER............DOES.............ISHWAR...DESERVE....FOT DAT.....?..
.............SORRY...Confused............NO NEED....TO CRY FOR ISHWAR.......Angry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes I can understand ur anger here... But He is her son and she loved him for large part of her life.... When U love , care for someone most part of life, It is hard habit to die...  They say children can turn their back to their parents but parents never turn their back on their children.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1tarunFeefi

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sheemu Di I also Didnt liked the Fact that there were so many Songs In it,One two Thik Hai par Itna Zyada.......Aaj Dialogue Ki Hartal Thi Kya??LOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 19 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmunni_sgpiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Sheemu Di I also Didnt liked the Fact that there was so many Songs In it,Ont two Thik Hai Itna Zyada.......Aaj Dialogue Ki Hartal Thi Kya??LOL

I said that to my self too.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..

Yes of course that was one the better scenes. Yes I agree with you completely regarding Dadiji, a mother can never forget her child. That was well done, but I am talking about the whole episode in general.

It was supposed to be a special episode but there were no such special moments in it for me.
     I think they have multiple Tracks going on and Yes SuShaan r lead  in the Show . But It is a Family Show... So have to Put everyone in the 1 Hour... While songs they selected were wonderful and nicely done ... I think U wanted SuShaan Special Momemnts with out the Songs... But Songs made easier to say how they all feel abt everything going on in their life...

I know its a family show and that is why I expected special family moments and special Sushaan moments but too many songs got on my nerves. I don't like such filmy things, ITS SO UN-SGP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmunni_sgp111192iViews

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...Big smile

Yes it was fun but for me, there was too much of the songs. Thats 1 element I always thought SGP will avoid. Yes its good to have the fun and masti but too many songs killed it for me. I don't like that in soaps. I wished there were more relevent scenes instead of such filmy ones. 1 song would have been enough for me.

ya they should have cut down one or 2 songs and should have shown nice holi moments btn each and every couple,especially sushaan

sweetymol

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Sheemu Di I also Didnt liked the Fact that there was so many Songs In it,Ont two Thik Hai Itna Zyada.......Aaj Dialogue Ki Hartal Thi Kya??LOL

Thankyou bhai, I don't feel so bad for not liking it and yes exactly what happened to good writing, good dialgoues, simple good, worthy scenes? Most of it was just songs....Angry  Angry 
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

Originally posted by Shwets1502

even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...Big smile

Yes it was fun but for me, there was too much of the songs. Thats 1 element I always thought SGP will avoid. Yes its good to have the fun and masti but too many songs killed it for me. I don't like that in soaps. I wished there were more relevent scenes instead of such filmy ones. 1 song would have been enough for me.

ya they should have cut down one or 2 songs and should have shown nice holi moments btn each and every couple,especially sushaan

Thankyou smiley-moon (whats your name BTW?)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I said that to my self too.....LOL

Chalo Some one agreed wid meLOL.....But seriously Dialogues Sach mein Kam thaaOuch

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index