Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Maha Episode in what way...what was there to enjoy... except 4 the last scene...it seems as if  they have added holi sequences in the normal episode..Atleast they should have  showed ishaan putting holi to suhana but sach hamari kismat kharab hai...i think sgp team thinks that audiences are not entitled to watch the happy moments.....4 me it is below the standard of SGP...truly disappointed.

Thankyou Madhu...thats exactly how I feel. Not 1 GOOD scene of Sushaan's 1st holi together.

I AM TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED.Angry Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-sgp

Disagree with U Sheemu because it was awesome holi. In other show only was one song.
And in the SGP 4 o 5 song it was releted to one jodi o hall family. In the today it was fun, sad, masti, etc... but it was romentic drama and comedy in the show that the way of Sasural Genda Phool.
I think you was expecting some was Suhana is pregnent o she have cancer.
But it's holi this episode its was in madhuir style it was perfect.

No no dear, I was only expecting good, relevant scenes. Nothing to do with pregnancy or illness. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE QUALITY.

munni_sgpShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
oh no sheemU di Cry

sorry, but i really liked the episode. Embarrassed  filled with masti and all...

mjtruelegendShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..

Yes of course that was one the better scenes. Yes I agree with you completely regarding Dadiji, a mother can never forget her child. That was well done, but I am talking about the whole episode in general.

It was supposed to be a special episode but there were no such special moments in it for me.

munni_sgpShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

oh no sheemU di Cry

sorry, but i really liked the episode. Embarrassed  filled with masti and all...

NO dear you don't have to be sorry because you liked it. SILLY.Tongue

I am glad you liked BUT I am sorry that I didn't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..

Yes of course that was one the better scenes. Yes I agree with you completely regarding Dadiji, a mother can never forget her child. That was well done, but I am talking about the whole episode in general.

It was supposed to be a special episode but there were no such special moments in it for me.
     I think they have multiple Tracks going on and Yes SuShaan r lead  in the Show . But It is a Family Show... So have to Put everyone in the 1 Hour... While songs they selected were wonderful and nicely done ... I think U wanted SuShaan Special Momemnts with out the Songs... But Songs made easier to say how they all feel abt everything going on in their life...

munni_sgp

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

.................AND WHAT...............ABT.................DADAJI.......................... ?Shocked..................HE.........WAS.................Cry.CRYING...................FOR............... PANNA.............HE..COULD...NOT .HIDE...............HIS...GRIEFF....................IN...FRONT....OF...HIS.
..GRAND
SONS...............AND
DADIJI..Embarrassed.....WAS CRYING,,,,,FOR HER SON ......ISHWAR..Angry....THE MAN
.........WHO IS SELFISH ...Angry........W*HOUT CARING HIS PARENTS,WIFE,,,,,SON,,DAUGHTER
.......AND BROTHER............DOES.............ISHWAR...DESERVE....FOT DAT.....?..
.............SORRY...Confused............NO NEED....TO CRY FOR ISHWAR.......Angry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
2DAY DADAJI................WAS.......UP IN THE........SKY....Star........
...............................DADAJI...WAS....SINGING,SillyDANCING.Dancing....PLAYING
.................HOLI.........HE...WAS...BEHAVING......LIKE A KID..  .........
................I LOVED...DAT.........................Big smile

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index