Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 12)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

agree di it was such a bore episode i hv wasted my full 1 hr...there were no such sushaan scenes for which i was waiting for...itz was jst a time pass episode only d last scene was nice...lk ragini's expressions when she blush while taking ishaan's name...oh she was luking choo cute

I know the last scene was the one worth watching, she looked sooo sweet.Embarrassed

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

ya its true dat dey didnt show more cute scenes of sushaan but it was time to celebrate wid family and they did dat.ishaan n suhana were enjoying wid the whole family and some cute scenes were there in the song" jo tu ne muje thaam na liya"  and i think itna hi romanse enough tha wid family.ab her event per to wo shameless nhi ho sakte na............LOL 

i liked the whole episode it was superbClap n all in all fun and enjoyment....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I liked today episode..... I know there were too many song sequences and all, but i think thats how holi is..... that too once in an year...so that was ok for me.... 

More than that I loved balance bits and pieces.... RB-Deepak holi, RB-Badima holi, Dadi-RB convo, Manju Aunty and finally lats scene.... 

So I completely enjoyed today's mahaepisode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

I liked today episode..... I know there were too many song sequences and all, but i think thats how holi is..... that too once in an year...so that was ok for me.... 

More than that I loved balance bits and pieces.... RB-Deepak holi, RB-Badima holi, Dadi-RB convo, Manju Aunty and finally lats scene.... 

I am so glad you did. I wish I could say the same.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Excluding Song sequences i loved Manju Aunty, Shanti D aur Two Namuna LOL, And Lastly RB And Deepak scenesEmbarrassed.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViews

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yaar kya kareee...apna POV is different from others.......I am there with u....
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yaar kya kareee...apna POV is different from others.......I am there with u....

Thankyou Madhu, I was beginning to feel isolated.Ouch
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
POVs Apna apna..... LOL   Chalo from Monday v call Cry  together.... for how long.... As if bakra halal karne se pahele thodi khushiya dene chahte the,.....Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index