Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? (Page 11)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

[
Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?Cry

Ohhh Sheemu tumhare bina ye Forum soona soona ho jaye ga....  V need someone to keep us on track.... Plz.... Man jao.....Hug

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

[Plz Tell me how that is better..????  ROFL

Yar Tum Ek Joke Bhi nahi Samjti.......Discussion Ko Thanda Karna ke liya Joke Mara Tha  ROFL

To main bhi joke mara tha....ROFL

Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?Cry

Oh Di I told U na I didnt Like the Dialogueless Episode........Hum toh bas Thodi Si Joking shoking Kar Rahan Hai........Dont CryCry
[/QUOTE]

I am trying to hold back my tears of utter disappointment. I'll be okay..you continue with you joking and masti. Reading you comments and others, it makes me smile.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Netri dear You really are such a sweetheartBig smile, but seriously put your hand on your heart and tell me that this episode was THE SGP that we know and Love.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 19 March 2011 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Netri dear, seriously put your hand on your heart and tell me that this episode was THE SGP that we know and Love.

Seriously ??  while I like all the songs but it was more musical SGP . What I enjoyed most was non musical part... Meaning BM, RB, Deepak, MA, and Dadiji Scenes....  Last scene was good too.... But It could have been wonderful....  and What I wanted to see was Manju Aunty , was worried that she will not b in the 2day's episode but seeing her made smile alot... 
     If they had 2 songs at the most or just 1 .... it would have been nice.... but come to think , what else more could have they done.... More i mean...???? I didn't expected anything from them... Sorry I didn't ... What I wanted was timepass episode and wanted to laugh a lot which i did in Ma scenes.  That 's why I m happy with what they gave....
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Timepass Big smileThankyou Netri I was looking for a word to descibe the episode and you're right its great if you want full timepass. Thats a great word to describe the episode. Nothing special. I didn't expect anything either and as I said before all I wanted was better scenes and less of the singing and dancing. 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Timepass Big smileThankyou Netri I was looking for a word to descibe the episode and you're right its great if you want full timepass. Thats a great word to describe the episode. Nothing special. I didn't expect anything either and as I said before all I wanted was better scenes and less of the singing and dancing. 

Come to think , Sheemu I didn't expected Musical SGP.... ROFL I didn't... I thought there will b songs and little bit of this & tht.... Chalo... I m so tired from  work so that I just wanted to sleep in today and laugh so much... From monday it will b busy schedule at work so I didn't wanted to use my brain at all... Poor way to spend weekend... So Timepass Musical SGP it is....Ouch  ROFLROFL
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
agree di it was such a bore episode i hv wasted my full 1 hr...there were no such sushaan scenes for which i was waiting for...itz was jst a time pass episode only d last scene was nice...lk ragini's expressions when she blush while taking ishaan's name...oh she was luking choo cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Come to think , Sheemu I didn't expected Musical SGP.... ROFL I didn't... I thought there will b songs and little bit of this & tht.... Chalo... I m so tired from  work so that I just wanted to sleep in today and laugh so much... From monday it will b busy schedule at work so I didn't wanted to use my brain at all... Poor way to spend weekend... So Timepass Musical SGP it is....Ouch  ROFLROFL

Oh bless you my dear. I hope you get plenty of rest. Have a good day off and relax (if thats possible)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index