Exacltly what was that? - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Chao Guys.... Talk 2 U guys later....

Bye dear😃
Originally posted by Feefi

you are leaving?  wese im about to go to.  i have to go shopping now.  i was gonna go earlier but decided to finish my homework ðŸ˜³ i'm such a good girl ðŸ¤£ 

Yes U r such a good Girl.... I hope U get good grades too.. Other wise..... ðŸ˜‰

Bye Sheemu  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
all right guys, i have to go now too.  bye sheemU di and good night to you!  ðŸ¤—

i'll be online later tonight if anyone will be here. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by netri

Yes U r such a good Girl.... I hope U get good grades too.. Other wise..... ðŸ˜‰

Bye Sheemu  ðŸ˜Š

i hope so too. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

i hope so too. ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Y It doesn't surprise me at all ðŸ˜†
Bye for now everyone.😃
I liked today epi too

im loving SGP from pasr 2 and 3 days
I liked today,episode because
1. Loved Deepak and RB,Holi fun
2.Loved RB, BM and Deepak having fun
3. Suhana Looking  awsome.
4. Inder Elaish scene with Shanti Mausi, especially Inder.
5. Family having fun.
6. CV,s giving us what we wanted " MANJU AUNTY HITTING ON DEEPAK FOR BEAUTIFUL BUBBLY" I just couldnt stop smiling thinking about our posts where a lot of us suggested this scenario, so happy that we got what we wanted.
7. My sweet sweet Suhana , with Meethi and playing holi with the house maid Meena Kumari which was really really heart warming to see as not many people these days pays any notice to the house helpers , I loved that part.
8. Location was nice.
9. Everybody was given equall chance to be in the lime light ( though less time for Suhana and Ishaan)
 Now things I didnt enjoy was
1. Dadi crying for Ishwar , though may be natural for a mother but left a sour taste in my mouth.
2. Too many songs .( though picturisation was good)

I would not give this ma,ha episode 9 or 10 like the last ones but it was definetly 8.5 for me.

Whats going to happen next is to be seen on Monday my only wish is that no body overacts please on this AUSPICIOUS occasion of ASSUMING Suhana is pregnant.
( Technically all they have to ask Suhana , has she missed -------) but then, that is not a gurantee either, but I guess they all jumped into conclusion and which might lead to dissapointment or confirmation,what ever it may be , I am cool about it , Loved Ragini as she is playing a completely different Suhana these days, calm and composed with shyness as well.
only if deepak and sanjana had been together for holi.... for a head start to their romance..that was the missing link..unless
they link kk and badima.....she would be ideal.....

they have shown quite a few sizzling scenes lately and the quiet romance and this is the family event...romance between alok rano....meethi after long time....panna inder hug.....sweeet moments...

dhoop chhawn, ...life is not one big romantic party and it is fine....and i hope they dont show her sick.....dadi chose to stay home because of depression...no reason to hold everyone else back...that is selfish....badima and radha should have gone though....

regardless, this is the numero uno serial,,,,and they are only human,
and awesome....
It was on ok episode.. Not upt to the mark of previous Mahaepisodes of SGP.. To many songs.. Linked all the family scenes, badimaa radhabua scene, deepak scenes, manjuanty scene.. all scenes were good..

But 1 sushaan scene after they come from bajapai house, before suhana faint would have been better..