Exacltly what was that? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You are misunderstanding me. Yes I know its a family show. I am not saying it needs to be dedicated to Sushaan. What I am saying is that where were the good scenes that SGP is renowned for. Where were those special moments that was supposed to make it a special epsiode? Isn't the whole point of a mahaepisode is to show something pivotal? Yes right? Well that was only the last 4-5 minutes.

exactly....i like SGP becoz it is family oriented....i just  wanna say that the way they showed panna missing raunak, deepak-RB scenes, dadi missing her son...they could have showed at least one meaningful scene b/w sushaan...
Originally posted by netri

I guess V learn on Monday Abt Suhaana 's Chakkar... πŸ€’  Can she not b just Anemic.... πŸ˜‘

True Netri. Looking at Rajni giggling we can tell what she's thinking, but who knows what the CV's have in store for us.πŸ˜•
Guyzz Forgetting all this...Did anyone rem Manju Aunty Dialogue's about Alok and BM and RB's reaction and then how she Hugged dEEPAK THINKING HE IS aLOKπŸ˜†...I guess CVs are Listening to usπŸ˜‰
oh no time to pack my bags and leave, there are too many ppl here who didn't enjoy today's episode. πŸ˜†  i'm gonna get beaten up...RUNNNNN feefi RUNNNN

[p.s. just kidding guysπŸ˜‰]
Originally posted by mathurankit

exactly....i like SGP becoz it is family oriented....i just  wanna say that the way they showed panna missing raunak, deepak-RB scenes, dadi missing her son...they could have showed at least one meaningful scene b/w sushaan...

YES YES ANKIT that is what I mean, it was Sushaan's 1st holi, so why wasn't that highlighted?
Originally posted by mathurankit

we all criticized...............sushaan union episode so much that they have stopped showing their scene together😭
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

True Netri. Looking at Rajni giggling we can tell what she's thinking, but who knows what the CV's have in store for us.πŸ˜•

Sheemu seeing her giggle I so wanted to slap her...🀒🀣
Originally posted by Feefi

oh no time to pack my bags and leave, there are too many ppl here who didn't enjoy today's episode. πŸ˜†  i'm gonna get beaten up...RUNNNNN feefi RUNNNN

[p.s. just kidding guysπŸ˜‰]

Beat you up? You really are so silly. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Guyzz Forgetting all this...Did anyone rem Manju Aunty Dialogue's about Alok and BM and RB's reaction and then how she Hugged dEEPAK THINKING HE IS aLOKπŸ˜†...I guess CVs are Listening to usπŸ˜‰

that was hilarious!  manju auntie is after alok for sure πŸ˜ƒ
about d precap...u ppl think ki rajni laughing means ki suhana is pregnant....but there was no doctor who confirmed that...m sayin dis because agar doc aaya hota to ishaan inder elesh bhi ghar ke andarr hote..vo bahar hi thee means ki rajni might have just thought dat ki suhana is pregnant..but then who knws dey will go to d doc nd he tells dem she has cancer....

dnt you guys think ki miscarriage track will be even more sad then the C track???? we knw dat if she suffers frm cancer, she will be cured.. but miscarriage will stay in their life forever.....it would be even more sad....