India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that?

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I watched the mahaepisode and I was left thinking what did I just watch? I mean all the fun holi elements were there, singing dancing, fun, masti, leg pulling and despite all of that I am not happy with what I have seen. I don't know why. I wasn't even expecting anything at all but still I feel disappointed. Feeling empty...am I the only one?

This is was supposed to Sushaan's 1st holi together and did we see any decent scenes between them, no but did they waste time in non-sense yes they did. It makes me so mad.Angry...they had a whole episode to show good relevant scenes.....but of course humari kismat main nahi hai na.....Dead

The last scene was the best one in the whole episode. If they were so eager to show something wrong then why did they waste so much time with too much celebrations? As usual Ragini was very good with her expressions and performance, loved her in the last sceneBig smile....can't say much about the others.

I am still thinking.....what was that?Confused

Edited by mjtruelegend - 19 March 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunserialmadmango_mayursweetymol111192crysindGurpreetDSiddhi_iViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I disagree with U Sheemu but I understand that It was mostly song sequence at bajpai house.... But enjoyed all  BM - Radha - Deepak - Manju Aunty.... Scenes....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadmunni_sgp1tarunFeefiShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yes maybe its just me then. I don't know why I feel that this was 1 of  the worst mahaepisodes of SGP. Sorry I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1taruniViews-SalShah4eva-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
True... Sheemu U haven't hurt my feelings... V r all entitle to our POVs... But I liked that Dadiji wanted to grieve for her son secretly... I know he doesn't deserve it but after all he is her son....  I so wanted to hug dadiji for that..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp1tarunShwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Maha Episode in what way...what was there to enjoy... except 4 the last scene...it seems as if  they have added holi sequences in the normal episode..Atleast they should have  showed ishaan putting holi to suhana but sach hamari kismat kharab hai...i think sgp team thinks that audiences are not entitled to watch the happy moments.....4 me it is below the standard of SGP...truly disappointed.

munni_sgpmjtruelegend111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

even i liked the episode yar..it was filled with fun...yes only songs..but even that was very well done...

but yes...its ur view...Big smile

Yes it was fun but for me, there was too much of the songs. Thats 1 element I always thought SGP will avoid. Yes its good to have the fun and masti but too many songs killed it for me. I don't like that in soaps. I wished there were more relevent scenes instead of such filmy ones. 1 song would have been enough for me.

munni_sgp111192Siddhi_Shwets1502

savi-sgp Groupbie
savi-sgp
savi-sgp

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Disagree with U Sheemu because it was awesome holi. In other show only was one song.
And in the SGP 4 o 5 song it was releted to one jodi o hall family. In the today it was fun, sad, masti, etc... but it was romentic drama and comedy in the show that the way of Sasural Genda Phool.
I think you was expecting some was Suhana is pregnent o she have cancer.
But it's holi this episode its was in madhuir style it was perfect.

munni_sgpprernacdaShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index