Sasural Genda Phool

Discussion for Holi Special (Page 7)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by smiley_moon80

in btn did u notice the letters,how that stupid man was always behind money,luxuries and didn't  have any respect for relations.

I think the first letter Dadiji read... U can almost feel his frustration , sadness but no remorse... Make me wonder if that is the last letter Dadiji received ???? If that is true .... Than I have  a feeling he will back to ask forgiveness... and he is not happy at all....

yeah, i'm not sure if it was the last one.  chalo jo bhi hai...even if he comes, we have our suhana na. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpShwets1502

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Feefi

@shweta!  totally agreed!  Inder was soo natural and his acting is great...the scene was great!!!  it was funny how they both sat on the floor!!  ROFL  ROFL 

i think im going to watch the episode again with my sisters. it is worth it.  ROFL 

will be downloading it tomr..and will see it again...i loved the songs...it was apt for couples and all..havent seen any show having soo many songs....and they did not stick to the same old songs..got to hear some new old ones...Wink

and inder's pronunciation is tooo good...i dont know whether he spoke it right....but it was too goood...ROFLROFL
ha shwetha its worth downloading and seeing again.i'll do it 2mrw.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by smiley_moon80

in btn did u notice the letters,how that stupid man was always behind money,luxuries and didn't  have any respect for relations.

I think the first letter Dadiji read... U can almost feel his frustration , sadness but no remorse... Make me wonder if that is the last letter Dadiji received ???? If that is true .... Than I have  a feeling he will back to ask forgiveness... and he is not happy at all....

the sadness and remorse is the first letter when he left the family and went to US...and then the gradual change being there....and then he settled in there itself becos he did not care for relations...Ouch even if he comes back...i just hope no one forgives him....i dont want him to say sorry and get back to the family...actually i dont want him to get back to the family...Ouch

munni_sgpFeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@shweta..yeah don't want him to stay with the family. 

and yeah the song selection was great!  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@feefi...so we got a good episode...a fun episode...happy that they did not force sushaan romance into the celebrations....it was nice they left them thru the celebrations...so now lets wait and watch happens...

mee going...feeling sleepy...meet u tomr....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefiinfinity00

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to saty with them but I want him to show regret , remorse.... Is it too much ???  I don't know.... Chalo Suhaana, Inder , Panna will take care of him if he ever comes back....

Feefiinfinity00Shwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
alrighty shweta! good night Hug

@netri,  yeah i want him to come and repent....BUT i do NOT want him to stay with them.Confused
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i totally lovedd the ME..it was such a fun filled nd well balanced episode..
i think SGP is the only show which doesnt disappoint its viewers wid its MEs on weekends..

i lovedd all the songs and everyone on the show were well show ed including RB,BM,Deepak and best part Manju Aunty ROFL
dere expressions wen she came were awesomeee and she wants her beautiful bubbly for Deepak lmaoooo..it wouldve been incomplete if dey havent showed her..

last scene of Dadaji was really good so as suhana wid other ladies..dey all shared dere experience of holi nd how much dey enjoyed but i dun think she is pregnant ...

Gopi kaka was hilarious esp wen KK-Dadaji were fighting for the glass he came in middle and drank the whole glass lmaooo

overall awesomeee Holi treat on Holi

Go to top