Sasural Genda Phool

Discussion for Holi Special - Page 5

munni_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in btn did u notice the letters,how that stupid man was always behind money,luxuries and didn't  have any respect for relations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

a very valid reason given for Deepak not coming....😃
but yar..still cant get over inder's sanskrit..ilesh translation..and SM's expresssions and MA's proposal...🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Highlight of the Show today.....🤣🤣  M to very happyji....😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

@shweta!  totally agreed!  Inder was soo natural and his acting is great...the scene was great!!!  it was funny how they both sat on the floor!!  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ 

i think im going to watch the episode again with my sisters. it is worth it.  ðŸ¤£ 

will be downloading it tomr..and will see it again...i loved the songs...it was apt for couples and all..havent seen any show having soo many songs....and they did not stick to the same old songs..got to hear some new old ones...😉

and inder's pronunciation is tooo good...i dont know whether he spoke it right....but it was too goood...🤣🤣
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley_moon80

in btn did u notice the letters,how that stupid man was always behind money,luxuries and didn't  have any respect for relations.

yeah i agree.. i'm glad he's not living among them now. ðŸ˜ƒ

it was great seeing BM happy too even after listening about ishwar. ðŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

🤣  Highlight of the Show today.....🤣🤣  M to very happyji....😆

Me too happy hai ji...🤣🤣🤣
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley_moon80

I think the first letter Dadiji read... U can almost feel his frustration , sadness but no remorse... Make me wonder if that is the last letter Dadiji received ???? If that is true .... Than I have  a feeling he will back to ask forgiveness... and he is not happy at all....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@smiley..yeah the change was very nicely shown thru the letters....
Feefi thumbnail
@shweta.  yeah inder was too  toooo good. and poor shanti massi she got scared of them.  ðŸ¤£  I wish suhana was there to see also. ðŸ˜³
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I think the first letter Dadiji read... U can almost feel his frustration , sadness but no remorse... Make me wonder if that is the last letter Dadiji received ???? If that is true .... Than I have  a feeling he will back to ask forgiveness... and he is not happy at all....

yeah, i'm not sure if it was the last one.  chalo jo bhi hai...even if he comes, we have our suhana na. ðŸ˜‰
munni_sgp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

will be downloading it tomr..and will see it again...i loved the songs...it was apt for couples and all..havent seen any show having soo many songs....and they did not stick to the same old songs..got to hear some new old ones...😉

and inder's pronunciation is tooo good...i dont know whether he spoke it right....but it was too goood...🤣🤣

ha shwetha its worth downloading and seeing again.i'll do it 2mrw.