India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what hapend in the last part

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
what hapend in the last part please tell me ?i cant check through vedio please tell me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
sid met T and T said that she has been following him so she can see him flirt with piya. she also says that she doesnt need his job cos she is super rich and that she only joined for him. Sid said that he was very flattered and flirts a little with her and so dumb T gets all happy again. Sid tells her that they'll go for a drive in her car and gets in with her and asks her if she is hungry and T says no. then he says that he is 'hungry' and i think it ends there. in the precap they are in the jungle and t is calling for sid and he is hiding behind a tree with his fangs out. probably about to eat her...whether he does or doesnot, lets c on monday!

Akankshaa.

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

sid met T and T said that she has been following him so she can see him flirt with piya. she also says that she doesnt need his job cos she is super rich and that she only joined for him. Sid said that he was very flattered and flirts a little with her and so dumb T gets all happy again. Sid tells her that they'll go for a drive in her car and gets in with her and asks her if she is hungry and T says no. then he says that he is 'hungry' and i think it ends there. in the precap they are in the jungle and t is calling for sid and he is hiding behind a tree with his fangs out. probably about to eat her...whether he does or doesnot, lets c on monday!

thank you so muchSmile

sonu.p

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index