Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KAREENA KAPOOR - something against beauty queens? (Page 4)

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

LOL It is only logical.  She has had problems with Aish over the years and now Priyanka.  Just because shes had a problem with them doesnt mean that its due to the fact they were beauty queens at one point of time. We all know why kareena may have a problem with ASH and its not because shes jealous of her ! Infact shes said it quite a couple of times how she admires how shes maintained her career after marrigae but really who cares about the good stuff she says lets just focus on the negative things from the PAST and keep digging them up lol Is it simply the fact because they are Miss Worlds and beauty queens? SIMPLY and Clearly NOT !  Pc and Kareena got along really well initially. I am sure she is under the impression for a very long time that Aish/Priyanka cannot act.  Uhmmm not really i cant even count how many times kareena has praised pc's acting infact she said shes a pc fan Shocked ever heard an actress say that before? i haventt ... now thats a different story that i cant recall even once that pc or aish has ever praised her acting when CLEARLY shes better than both of them in my eyes. However, that is not true because Aish and Priyanka have made a very long career with many good performances.  Is it jealousy, insecurity, or the fact that she just likes to criticize them over and over again?

In a way, I don't find it very nice.  Ouch  It is uncalled for!  Can Kareena give up her grudge and let bygones be bygones?  What did Aish and Priyanka do to her to warrant such comments against them?! I would like to know what poor Saif had done to PC to bear the brunt of PC's snide remarks to retaliate back at kareena.. attacking her bf wasnt the classiest move by her side so maybe she should give up the grudge and let bygones be bygones.

Please share your thoughts on this!  

LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.desigal90

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

Originally posted by smartie_pants

is there something particularly bad tht she said abt ash or priyanka?? 

the only things i remember are the "i only consider rani to be an actress" thing, and the "whts with the accent" comment on kwk......and they weren't even full on bitchy or attacking types...
i dunt think there were any direct quotes from her abt ash either....and i dunt think they have a sour relationship...didnt ash say kareena was really versatile on kwk??

apart from those...ive never heard of her specifically saying something bad abt these two...now if ppl interpret tht she dosent like them based on her expressions, answers etc etc...then thts a different story.....so are the statements which she might have made 8-10 years ago...

but i do not think therz concrete evidence abt kareena "not liking" ash...priyanka maybe, but even thts not explicit....

Kareena only started being nice to Aish after she got married!  But, after that, Aish/Kareena were in a lot of battles for movies and being in the number 1 spot.  Kareena had said on numerous occasions that Aish is to old and did proclaim herself better than her when she was a newcomer!  LOL!  But, I think age has made Kareena more mature.  And Kareena is mad because Priyanka took her ex-boyfriend.  I think it is more personal than professionalLOL

ROFL thats got be the funniest thing ive ever heard... PC didnt take kareenas EX , actually kareena should be laughing that pc got her EX lol Besides even PC seems to have dumped the poor guy Cry

.khoobsurat.desigal90

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
It's obvious that PC and bebo don't like each other. But I never thought bebo and Aish had problems.

The only issue between aish and bebo is when SLB kicked bebo out of the film after she already started working on it! Bebo was very hurt and started trashing SLB lol. But I never heard any of her interviews where she was trashing Aish. And another issue between them is the Bachan tag.  Abhi is karishma ex...so obviously there is a bit uncomfortableness between them!

And the only thing I heard bebo say about Aish, was on KWK in a rapid fire where Karan asked her who made a fashion mistake recently...and she replied aish and she wore this red boots. She said it was a fashion no no! I don't find that harsh.

And I don't think Aish has any problems with bebo. If she did, she wouldn't pick Kareena over PC as the better actress on KWK.

Edited by beboholic - 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm

mz.gigglezruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

@Desu - who is this in ur Avie? LOL
This adorable kid on youtube! Vid's gone viral!
But I like to think of him as future saifeena baby LOL
I was wondering, who is this kareena or Saifu this time LOL
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Oh yh I remember PC's speech lol....and Aish's reaction was likeWacko but having said that I still prefer Aish to PC's acting anyday.
I agree too. Tongue

.khoobsurat.ruky786

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
LMAO Kareena is JEALOUS that PC has shahid? That is hte funniest thign I've heard. Why woudl she be jealous when she's clearly in a happy place in her life? She's never looked happier. And she clearly got an upgrade.

koolchick.khoobsurat.Katalicious

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.khoobsurat.desigal90

Go to top