Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KAREENA KAPOOR - something against beauty queens? (Page 3)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-.khoobsurat.WhipCreamPantie

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

I haven't particularly noticed any pattern in Kareena's cat fights.. but if she does follow this pattern then i am glad.. LOL most of these models can't even act..and a lot of people in general pick on them.. saying that.. i think Priyanka can act.. and Bebo has even complimented her and said that she is a great actress... almost everybody has called Ash a "non-actress"... including Priyanka.. once while accepting an award.. pri praised evebody's acting in the nomination list.. and she praised Ash by saying that she is very beautiful and pretty.. and Ash got pretty upset.. by Pri that she didn't praise her acting.. LOL sooo if two miss worlds.. Pri and Ash can fight it out.. then why not Bebo and one of the miss worlds.. or universes.. LOL

are you talking about the award where priyanka said I wish I can be as beautiful as aish, dance like anushka, act like kajol  ???  well that speech, she was inspired by srk. She just wanted to praise everyone in the nomination that she won

I think aish did amazing job in devdas. I don't think any other actress would've fit this role. It's only aish that can battle fight with madhuri in the dance floor. And her acting is really good
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by ladygaga

I haven't particularly noticed any pattern in Kareena's cat fights.. but if she does follow this pattern then i am glad.. LOL most of these models can't even act..and a lot of people in general pick on them.. saying that.. i think Priyanka can act.. and Bebo has even complimented her and said that she is a great actress... almost everybody has called Ash a "non-actress"... including Priyanka.. once while accepting an award.. pri praised evebody's acting in the nomination list.. and she praised Ash by saying that she is very beautiful and pretty.. and Ash got pretty upset.. by Pri that she didn't praise her acting.. LOL sooo if two miss worlds.. Pri and Ash can fight it out.. then why not Bebo and one of the miss worlds.. or universes.. LOL

are you talking about the award where priyanka said I wish I can be as beautiful as aish, dance like anushka, act like kajol  ???  well that speech, she was inspired by srk. She just wanted to praise everyone in the nomination that she won

I think aish did amazing job in devdas. I don't think any other actress would've fit this role. It's only aish that can battle fight with madhuri in the dance floor. And her acting is really good

Yea that one.. and Ash got upset with Priyanka due to that speech... Ash has this insecurity about the fact that people only call her beautiful but don't praise her acting.

Edited by ladygaga - 19 March 2011 at 12:33pm

.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
LMAO this topic is seriously hilarious! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders.khoobsurat.ZoobiDoobi

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
but anushka was smiling because she only praised her dancing....if you watch an old srk award speech, he said the same thing but he was talking about actors in nomination with him. PC didn't mean that aish is only beauty with no talent, she just wanted to praise everyone for different things like srk did

I know someone made a topic about if an average looking person give an average performance, that performance is pathbreaking but if a beautiful actress does the same thing, its' an okay performance. Aish in Raincoat was a natural amazing acting performance but of course people talk about her beauty but not acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reldaruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Oh yh I remember PC's speech lol....and Aish's reaction was likeWacko but having said that I still prefer Aish to PC's acting anyday.

.khoobsurat.

Go to top