KAREENA KAPOOR - something against beauty queens? - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Not against beauty queens per say. Kareena has a problem with everyone thats her competition. Why sugar coat whats obvious? As for Saif-Shahid? If Shahid at 30 is a child then Saif at 40 is an old man. Bacche se buddhe tak. Kareena ko koi dhang ka aadmi toh milta hai nahin. One looks like a child on steroids, the other's hair is falling off and his face has stopped moving with botox overdose. So really...neither is better than the other.  Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Now you're changing your point. Rani was THE reigning queen, even when Aish was at her peak. Hello, Rani just went down in 2006. Kareena's been praising Rani since 03!
How in teh world was Rani on the verge fo shutdown? Atleast get your facts correct. You dont have to morph the facts about other actors' career to make a point.

how am i changing my point think ahead my friend ppl might call kareena dumb but look at it now who is kareena banging heads with for the top spot she knows the younger ones are the one she will have to deal with later kajol aish rani were the reigning queens & established themselves before her so why would she try to drag established actresses down when she can pick at the ones coming up behind her. Aish rani kajol their reign will end sooner or later  other than aish rani & kajol are not even a threat to kareena right now my only point is kareena is very competitive i think she even admitted to that nothing wrong with it but being rude to her contemporaries is what i dont like she doesnt need to put herself up by degrading others 

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think Kareena has anything against beauty queens in general..Simply put she dislikes her competition. But then again, who actually is buddy-buddy with their competition?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I don't think Kareena has anything against beauty queens in general..Simply put she dislikes her competition. But then again, who actually is buddy-buddy with their competition?

If we can all come to that conclusion, than we wouldn't be having this back and forth. But to some only bebo hates her competition. Sigh!

But thanks for making a valid point! 😊
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
everyone is in competition no one is denying that but a healthy competition doesn't hurt πŸ˜› kareena comes off rude toward her competition so she is an easy target no one says katrina hates all her competition bc the girl never opens her mouth she does her job goes home & shuts her mouth or does she?? maybe she vents about her competition somewhere else but doesn't show it. so i am sorry kareena is the only one being targeted its my fault πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: goneforever

πŸ˜† It is only logical.  She has had problems with Aish over the years and now Priyanka.  Is it simply the fact because they are Miss Worlds and beauty queens?  I am sure she is under the impression for a very long time that Aish/Priyanka cannot act.  However, that is not true because Aish and Priyanka have made a very long career with many good performances.  Is it jealousy, insecurity, or the fact that she just likes to criticize them over and over again?

In a way, I don't find it very nice.    It is uncalled for!  Can Kareena give up her grudge and let bygones be bygones?  What did Aish and Priyanka do to her to warrant such comments against them?!

Please share your thoughts on this!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

which parts the logical part..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

everyone is in competition no one is denying that but a healthy competition doesn't hurt πŸ˜› kareena comes off rude toward her competition so she is an easy target no one says katrina hates all her competition bc the girl never opens her mouth she does her job goes home & shuts her mouth or does she?? maybe she vents about her competition somewhere else but doesn't show it. so i am sorry kareena is the only one being targeted its my fault πŸ₯±

Oh please, its not healthy competitions when the Khans like Srk adn Aamir take jabs at each other. And its not healthy when your own favorite takes up someone's name for hte sake of publicity. For instance things like, "no one takes her seriously", "Does she even have a computer", "Kareena insulted me back in 2007, I was very hurt", and the like arent exactly HEALTHY competition are they?

And all people can do is bring up her catfights from pre 2003. The only actress she cant seem to get along with is Priyanka, and I can totally understand that one. She tried. She was nice, she praised her on numerous occasions, but guess publicity for films was more important.
Hell, wouldnt be surprised if she tried to slip her pinky into Saif's pocket with her standing right there.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
G...Really?! I don't think it's a fair assessment to say Kareena has problems with Beauty queens....bit of a stretch...don't you think?!

let's re-think this one!

Kareena had the biggest problem with Amisha Patel, SLB, and her thing with PC was on and off...somethings I feel like PC and Kareena are dating...constantly bickering and then they made up and all gushy towards the other!

But she never really said anything "mean" about Aishu...just the boots thing on KWK, but I wouldn't call that mean! And she def doesn't have a problem with Lara, Dia, or even Sush....so try again!
πŸ˜†...for whatever reason, she hates competition...but she always manages to stay in it;...truth to be told...its always her and someone else...its been like tht ever since she debuted...the "someone else" keeps changing, but she remains constant...

i dunt see why she has to go sit in other's pockets to prove tht she dosent hate them....she frankly said on kwk tht she cannot be friends with an actress of her own league....so she does take competition seriously....but tht dosent mean she hates them....the grudges were ancient, and have been resolved wayy back....she was mean and rude in her earlier days...now she praises every tom dick and harry....now if she dosent praise them, should tht be interpreted as "she hates them coz shes jealous?"..cant it just be tht its her POV, she's gonna like/dislike some ppl?..if she likes, she praises, if she dislikes, she shuts up...unless the journo questions her, in which case she makes her point clear...what else does she have to do to come across as "normal"? 

Like kareena herself said,...she dosent just sit there conspiring against her competition....she has her own films to worry abt, a boyfriend and a family to keep happy and a life to live. 

PS: if saif and kareena are happy with their age difference...who are we to crib?? i find it soo ignorant of ppl to look down upon her/feel sorry for her, just because shes with an older man....i suggest watching Yash chopra's Lamhe, or AB's cheeni kum...just to open the minds a little bit. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why only kareena. Even PC, doesn't have any friends who are in the same league as her. Who are actress and she is friends with? None...just like bebo! Aish is an exception because she was/is friends with PZ.

and lol desu at pinky in saif's pocket! πŸ˜† I can totally see that happening. I mean srk is married that didn't stop her...why not saif...

I know....pc and bebo wars are not as worse as amir and srk. At least these actress didn't name one of their dogs after each other and come out in public and criticize someone's divorce and what not! πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago