India-Forums

Equality

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Why do we always hear about Karan and his mother, injured arm, etc. etc. but we know nothing about Carling? It is totally unfair.

Same for Vikram and Niharika. We keep hearing about his pregnant wife and that she misses him and blah blah. But we never hear anything about Niharika. It is totally unfair.

This was on full display  yesterday when they asked the duos about their dreams. We heard Karan's dream but Carling was given no chance to speak.

Same for Vikram and Niharika.

As for my dream, I will tell you all right now whether you want to hear it or not: DID drops Geeta and replaces her with TL and/or Remo.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vazyanezrozluv2danceNatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Aindramebaazjoyce_kIts_SashAnjaani_DastaanDesiGirl_Rapierbee5ThatOneGuyyipeedebayonpetticoatDabulls23

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

As for my dream, I will tell you all right now whether you want to hear it or not: DID drops Geeta and replaces her with TL and/or Remo.

[/QUOTE]

ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well, I think in general that some jodis are given more limelight than others. I think it is because they have more drama to focus on. Just like how Rajeev Sir doesn't get the camera much on him because he is not dramatic. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparibee5ThatOneGuy

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Zaabenard for your dream I wil say "Tathastu" Tongue

I noticed the same thing yesterday..They only ask one member of the couple abt their personal drama..Only Prithvi-Vivek I think both were asked while in rest of the team karan, Sonali, Vikram, and Saurabh were asked..

May be Show people are banking on votes from those regions and stories?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, I think in general that some jodis are given more limelight than others. I think it is because they have more drama to focus on. Just like how Rajeev Sir doesn't get the camera much on him because he is not dramatic. 

Maybe he should say when he was younger and learning to dance, he had to endure a tough struggle. The school was 20 miles away and he had to walk there with only one shoe and nothing to eat but a Glucose biscuit. Then when his legs started hurting, he would walk on his hands for a few miles. Along the way, he had to choke poisonous snakes with his bare hands to save his life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanRapierbee5ThatOneGuyyipeedebayonpetticoat

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Maybe he should say when he was younger and learning to dance, he had to endure a tough struggle. The school was 20 miles away and he had to walk there with only one shoe and nothing to eat but a Glucose biscuit. Then when his legs started hurting, he would walk on his hands for a few miles. Along the way, he had to choke poisonous snakes with his bare hands to save his life.

ROFLROFLROFL OMG, ur too funny!
ROFL
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I guess Zee wants to make sure that the viewers realize that the show is called DID, and not EIE(Emotion India Emotion). But I think its a little to late for that.

BTW, Zaabemard ji, why do you want more drama?Tongue Just remember: Too many cooks spoil the soupWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapieryipee

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
^^ Spot on Deba! Too much drama also annoys the audience because it's overkill.

Besides, Rajeev Sir's fans love that he's not dramatic. Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index