Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ONE LOOK and.. (Page 3)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ Kritz08

This is it right there for some reason I couldn't enjoy the scene either but I don't know the reason. I don't know if is all the distraction from the past two weeks or just starving for more meaningful abhyia scenes. I'm attached to this show more cause of Piya, gosh when Abhay told her he had full right's over did you see how life when back into eyes but the of course Abhay had to ruin the moment by opening his mouth more. I'm just so tired of his unnecessary rudeness.

BTW did you change your Avi pic  
Couldn't agree more!
I liked it when Abhay said that he had full right on her....i was like yeah my AbhiYa are back but once again this guy ruined the momentAngrySleepyI'm tired of hearing the same dialogues "stay away from me Piya"...."i hate you Abhay".Do the creatives have any plans of developing their story? 
Is this show about them anymore?I'm so frustrated by everything thats happening onscreen and offscreen.Sad that they are destroying something so beautiful like AbhiYa.

@avi
yeah....i was really fed up of the show and removed all AbhiYa pics and sigs out of frustration a few days backLOLBut now once again i filled my signature box with AbhiYa sigs.This show is pathetic but i'm still not over these two

Edited by Kritz08 - 19 March 2011 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
It was magical and fantastic...after so many days i felt i am actually watching pkyek...it was simply superb...

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I am GONE..OMG tat Abhaiya scene was so sweet..and Abhay was jst awesum..the way he puld Piya towards him and said 'Who am i?' i was absolutely LOST in his eyes jst lik Piya..and even Piya was good 2day all fired up bt still she gave Abhay all the ans's he wanted..
awwwwwww....how i love them..i am so looking forward 2 mre Abhiya scenes..they Rock my world..and Abhay is such a sweetheart he was saying all tat 'ladke tehlane' stuff 2 Piya bt his eyes were screaming 'Piya I love you plz listen to me'..how does he do tat??honestly Vivians acting is getting better day by day..absolutely awesum..

Mein rovoon ya hassoon ..karoon mein kya karoon yaar..TITLI..yaar mera toh HOSH UDDGAYA HAI YAAR..!!Day DreamingHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool-Rumi-

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Angel-thank you for making such lovely and love filled post.....HugI am very happy today...we got abhiya scene...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
it was a hot and passionate....i wished it was abit little longer....

abhay destoryed it again...oh god why for 5 secs can't abhay just live normal....

but the whole scenes was so passionate and long-awaited...

my thirst of AbhiYa quench tdy

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Abhiya scene after such  a long time was refreshing.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Awesome scene Day Dreaming but I didn't like Pia's "Mein tumhari chakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti hoon'... 
and when she said that Abhay just turned and looked at her, it was his eyes speaking .... " ab keh rahi ho tum ? I have tried it soo long n so many times n failed miserably, tum bhi koshish kar lo, we get drawn to each other like magnets, we have soul connections, we cant stay apart from each other, try what you may, you have to come back to me only !!"..... loved it yaar !!  uuufffffffff......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index