Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome scene 😍 but I didn't like Pia's "Mein tumhari chakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti hoon'... 
it was a hot and passionate....i wished it was abit little longer....

abhay destoryed it again...oh god why for 5 secs can't abhay just live normal....

but the whole scenes was so passionate and long-awaited...

my thirst of AbhiYa quench tdy
Abhiya scene after such  a long time was refreshing.
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Awesome scene 😍 but I didn't like Pia's "Mein tumhari chakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti hoon'... 
and when she said that Abhay just turned and looked at her, it was his eyes speaking .... " ab keh rahi ho tum ? I have tried it soo long n so many times n failed miserably, tum bhi koshish kar lo, we get drawn to each other like magnets, we have soul connections, we cant stay apart from each other, try what you may, you have to come back to me only !!"..... loved it yaar !!  uuufffffffff......
the scene was really cute...!!! 😍 but was very very short...
for those few seconds I thought, Abhay will will tell Piya everything... we could see so much love in their eyes..
I wonder why Abhay is taking so much time to tell Piya the real truth??😕
why he is waiting for more mess to be created by Sid.. I think Piya will still understand him, if he does not loose her trust... But looks like he is hurting her day by day............... 
OMG!!!!!!!!LUVED VIVIAN......................actually its my 1000th posts...........waitin for more.................
wow...............luved vivian..............actually its my 1000th post n waitin for more scenes.........
thnxx ekta 4 this nice holi gift!
That single abhiya scene saved the day.