Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DOTF: What's next for Shradhya? (Page 4)

Poll Question: What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [7.69%]
3 [23.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [15.38%]
1 [7.69%]
6 [46.15%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Well, finally Shradhya finds her voice and stands up to Rohit, but that stupid pregnancy report came and spoilt everything.  I was hoping for Shradhya & Anusuya to leave, and start a new life elsewhere.  Can't happen if Shradhya is pregnant.

I hope that it's a false alarm/report, and it turns out she isn't - these things do happen.  Then Rohit would have expelled Shradhya, who's not pregnant, and she can start a new life independently.

Just my hope against hope.

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Great, so she's pregnant and Rohit is not going to own up that it's his baby?

As predicted, they didn't even wait a month for her to find out she's pregnant.  It's soap time that all these things happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If Shradhya is really pregnant, I want her to have an abortion.  Flush Rohit & Abha's thing down the toilet.

My problem w/ this pregnancy thing is that it makes Shradhya more likely to forgive Rohit if Abha dies.  Something he doesn't deserve.  But if she doesn't do it, she risks creating a baby w/o a father.

Other hope - that she has a miscarriage, and doesn't carry that burden.  I don't want it to be like Jyoti or Sushma

Edited by _Vrish_ - 03 April 2011 at 10:21am

ghotalaz-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I hope a second test finds that it's a false report.

Samirah, if you don't mind, I'm freezing the other thread, so that all Rohya track issues can be discussed here in one place.
samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Okay - I officially hate Rohit now.  I wanted to reach through the screen and kill him today!!!  When he was threatening Shradhya, I realized that he really doesn't love her in any way.  He just wants his way.  And, accusing her of having someone else's baby!!!  I couldn't handle it.  She needs to leave that house and go back to her sisters now.  And Rohit and his father need to have something bad happen to them.  Rohit is EVIL!!!
@Vrish - no problems with closing the other topic.  It's better we just have one going forward!

.Vrish.ghotalaz

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

If Shradhya is really pregnant, I want her to have an abortion.  Flush Rohit & Abha's thing down the toilet.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

.Vrish.ghotalaz

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Not a bad idea if we know the kid ever turns out to be like the father. And you would think this could have been the turning point for Rohit, but NO. I support the abortion if it means Shradhya starting a brand new life and not having to remember anything that has to do with Rohit. Good riddance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Congratulations, Shradhya!!! Clap

No, not for being pregnant - that's the one negative end to her track.  Congratulations for today walking out of that house after Rohit's ultimatum, and this time telling Anusuya that she's not stopping, and telling Abha while leaving that she's severing all ties w/ this family and then going.  Only surprising thing here is that after all those moments she had w/ Anusuya, this time, she walks out w/o her, and doesn't wait for anything.  This should have happened when she was kicked out of the house for losing that mangal-sutra.

I just wish they had shown her @ a clinic finding out that this was a false alarm, and that she really wasn't pregnant.  And also, for the final scene, rather than the Viranis, I wish they had shown a mini-leap of maybe Shradhya becoming engaged to someone else, and Jayita, Adisa, Mohreya & Neerdhya all being there to celebrate.

Aside from that, too bad Shradhya's track throughout the serial was so ugly - hope that she somehow lives happily ever after.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 01 April 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Go to top