Rakt Sambandh

DOTF: What's next for Shradhya? - Page 4

Poll

What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

If Shradhya is really pregnant, I want her to have an abortion.  Flush Rohit & Abha's thing down the toilet.

Not a bad idea if we know the kid ever turns out to be like the father. And you would think this could have been the turning point for Rohit, but NO. I support the abortion if it means Shradhya starting a brand new life and not having to remember anything that has to do with Rohit. Good riddance.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations, Shradhya!!! 👏

No, not for being pregnant - that's the one negative end to her track.  Congratulations for today walking out of that house after Rohit's ultimatum, and this time telling Anusuya that she's not stopping, and telling Abha while leaving that she's severing all ties w/ this family and then going.  Only surprising thing here is that after all those moments she had w/ Anusuya, this time, she walks out w/o her, and doesn't wait for anything.  This should have happened when she was kicked out of the house for losing that mangal-sutra.

I just wish they had shown her @ a clinic finding out that this was a false alarm, and that she really wasn't pregnant.  And also, for the final scene, rather than the Viranis, I wish they had shown a mini-leap of maybe Shradhya becoming engaged to someone else, and Jayita, Adisa, Mohreya & Neerdhya all being there to celebrate.

Aside from that, too bad Shradhya's track throughout the serial was so ugly - hope that she somehow lives happily ever after.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail
I think she needed something to push her over the edge.  Like she said, she can take whatever anyone throws at her, but once people start to talk about her honor or say things about her child, then she will not be able to take it!

I think the point is to show that she is strong enough to have a life without a man and take care of her own child.  Many women are in this situation, and although most Indians don't support this, it's a reality of today.

Still, something left me yearning for Rohit's reformation.  I guess it would have been unrealistic to show this ...