Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DOTF: What's next for Shradhya? (Page 3)

Poll Question: What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [7.69%]
3 [23.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [15.38%]
1 [7.69%]
6 [46.15%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
don't worry jas, i'm sure yuvi must be enjoying more than ever. right now his soul must be wandering here & there in a world tourLOL that's more rocking than being with sandhya. let her be with neeraj.

no matter what i'm not going to forgive rohit that easily. he was such a Censored but i agree with Vrish, at least his transformation is more convincing than sumer or brij or vikrant. even today when i remember brij's transformation of breaking bottles & crying a bit, gets on my nerves...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
wecome back vik Hug ..i was looking for u from yesterday LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Vik

In fact, yesterday's incident of Rohit slapping Shradhya made it more credible: unlike Brij, who was willing to do anything for Sushma, Rohit was more appreciative of Shradhya, but when he found out that she had 'cheated' them, he beat her.  At least, you don't have a rakshash to sanyas transformation here like you had in Jyoti, but a more limited, realistic transformation.

I'm still holding out hope that @ the end of the day, Shradhya will leave him.  Since there are only a few days left in the serial, I doubt that the track some suggested in the other thread - Shradhya getting pregnant - is likely to happen.  I think what might happen is that Rohit might kick her out of the house for good, and she might return to her maayka house and then tell her sisters what's gone on.  End may well be Shradhya ending up alone in that house.

I still think it would be nice if she ended up w/ Bhosle.

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
oh yes, inspector bhosle isn't a bad choice for shradhya. but where is he? but if the serial is ending i doubt they'll bring in anyone for shradhya or let her be alone. maybe they'll transform rohit into a saint overnight if only few episodes are leftConfused

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
If Sarla is arrested for violating her bail conditions, and making an unsuccessful attempt on Sandhya's life, that could well be a pretext for Bhosle to reappear.  But you are right - I doubt he'll be paired w/ Shradhya.  Another possibility - if Shradhya takes the issue of her & her MIL treatment to the police, she might find an officer who encourages her to divorce Rohit, and marry him.  Any number of possibilities.

Other more credible option - they might kill Abha in an accident, and following that, since Rohit is no longer under his power, he'll probably openly reconcile w/ Shradhya in front of his mom, drop the demand on Shradhya's property and give her happiness @ last.  That's the only other credible track I can think of.

He may not apologize to her for allowing her ill-treatment all these years, and so that may not be a satisfactory solution, but it may well be the way the CVs choose to end it.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 26 March 2011 at 11:21pm

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Note for tonight - I'll post Monday & Tuesday updates together.

Anyway, just watched Monday's episode, and again, Shradhya's silence is just getting annoying.  She should just read Rohit the riot act and walk out!!!  First, there is her doormat MIL who stays despite being scalded by the iron, and next there is Shradhya, who despite burns on her hands (wonder if Rohit too used the iron?) keeps on staying.  I just wish Shradhya was more like Sakshi and Sandhya, who knew where to draw the line.

On the speculation in the other thread, I doubt Shradhya can be pregnant, unless it's revealed in the last episode.  But please, get her out of there.  Hate to sound like a broken record, but make it happen.  Maybe have Shradhya get back there, and Sandhya join her, at least temporarily, until Sarla is exposed.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 March 2011 at 5:14am
samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I can't take it anymore.  I watched just to see what is happening with Rohit and Shradha.  Honestly, this girl just needs to leave.  Rohit is bipolar, and she just keeps giving in to him night after night which makes him think that it's okay for him to continue to do what he has been doing with her.  But, she should refuse him straight out  because then he will get the understanding that it's not okay to be one way in the day and another at night ...

Why won't she just take her mother in law and leave this place?
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm hoping for - see today's update

03/28-29/2011: Sarla - dead or still plotting?

In fact, even that thief who turned up today to return the mangal sutra would be a good husband for Shradhya.  Shradhya & Anusuya should go to him, tell him everything and Shradhya should offer to marry him.  Yeah, it's not ideal, but it's still a better option than staying on w/ Rohit.

Go to top