Rakt Sambandh

DOTF: What's next for Shradhya? - Page 2

Poll

What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well after seeing today's epi i'm damn sure the CVs will transform rohit into paagal premi pati of shradhya🤪🤣 looks like the CVs were scared if they bring in someone else for shradhya then abha would scald them with the hot iron🤣

@Vrish i was never convinced of sumer changing in to a good husband, & that also over night. even brij changed over night. in fact all the monster husbands of jyoti serial were transformed whether it was brij or sumer or vikrant...😡
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Subaru

Congratulations - your wish won out in the end 👏  And you didn't even have to wait!

Vik, actually, this incident of Rohit falling down the stairs, which looked like just deserts for him, was more believable than the incident that induced Sumer's transformation.  It was more similar to Brij, except that Brij had that TB attack and suddenly became a saint overnight, donating the proceeds of his blackmail to an orphanage, etc.  I didn't see what they showed tonight - waiting for Pink-Spy's update - but at least, Rohit being helped by Shradhya is a more realistic reason for him to suddenly be more supportive of her, as opposed to Brij, who wasn't in contact w/ Sushma, but suddenly remembered how much she loved him.  And in Jyoti, they perverted justice by showing Sushma returning to Brij, but here, especially when there is no baby involved and Shradhya is still chaste despite being married for 3 years, I'd prefer not to see them reconcile.

As for crimes, I don't really draw that much of a difference - Brij pimped Sushma, while Rohit happily talked about sending Shradhya anywhere the Swami wanted.  So I don't believe that Rohit didn't know what the godman was up to, so I consider his crime at least as bad as Brij's.  For this reason, I'm somewhat pissed @ this track showing him reform.  I'd still like Shradhya to end that marriage and walk out on him.  Beyond that, I see no reason why Shradhya and Anusuya shouldn't be able to live alone in Shradhya's 'maayka' home, maybe w/ both of them working for Sakshi's Daycare center and earning some money that way for their sustainence.

After that, I see no reason why Shradhya can't remain single, but if Savita and Sakshi are uncomfortable w/ that (as they were w/ Sandhya remaining single) and want Shradhya to re-marry, let them find a new guy for her, but this time, do a thorough check of him before throwing Shradhya to him.  Even that would be preferrable to Shradhya reconciling w/ Rohit.  I know some posters are fine w/ Rohit reforming and reconciling w/ Shradhya, but I hate it, as it defies justice.  If the RS CVs could be so good about meting out justice to the Jagirdars despite them being Sandhya's sasural, why does Shradhya have to stay on w/ the Deshmukhs?

Grrrrrr 😡

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol Thanks Vrish.

But I want to see some remorse from Rohit, especially the way he treated her all those years. I'm not sure, but did he even apologize? I guess his regret will slowly proceed  and more or so if Shradhya reminds him of his cruel actions. I wanted their relationship to develop, watching today's episode made it too easy, as if Shradhya was insanely in love with Rohit and nothing else mattered to her. She needs to tighten up a bit and make him earn her love haha. Watching today's episode gave away some flaws, I thought it was kinda lame.

As for Rohit and his father's crime, well if Rohit has a change in heart than why not stop all these
absurdity and finally put an end to it. Let him stand up to his father, after all he was the root of corruption. Besides, it is better to have a wicked person change and compensate, that leaves one less criminal in this world. He deserves punishment no doubt I don't disagree with you, but looks like the creators are gonna make it turn into a father and son clash. That should be fun to watch rather than seeing the two rot if Shradhya were to leave him.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vik rocks

well after seeing today's epi i'm damn sure the CVs will transform rohit into paagal premi pati of shradhya🤪🤣

@Vrish i was never convinced of sumer changing in to a good husband, & that also over night. even brij changed over night. in fact all the monster husbands of jyoti serial were transformed whether it was brij or sumer or vikrant...😡

not just in jyoti ,almost in all the serials 😡

sirf yuvraj ke saath nainsaafi hui thi

Vr15h thumbnail
Yeah, if they could show Rohit reform, why not Yuvraj?  Just b'cos there ain't another Neeraj like guy waiting in the wings for Shradhya?  Forget it - there were nice guys in Adi & Mohan, and so that never got shown.

In Jyoti, they partially did right by never returning Jyoti to Pankaj, but the track that had her have his baby was just too 🤢
Vr15h thumbnail
The mangal sutra incident that Abha referred to in today's episode is at least a year old - it happened around the time Sandhya was still in the dark about what the Jagirdars had done to her father.  How come it came up today?  Ever since they re-introduced Rohya, they've been digging back all the old skeletons - the property, the godman and now the mangal sutra.  Bizarre.

But I want Shradhya to just refuse to have anything more to do w/ Rohit and just leave, unless he's open about their relationship.  It's beyond high time that she left all this.  There is only a week left in this show, so hopefully, they'll do that, instead of having a last minute reconciliation. 😡
ghotalaz thumbnail
don't worry jas, i'm sure yuvi must be enjoying more than ever. right now his soul must be wandering here & there in a world tour😆 that's more rocking than being with sandhya. let her be with neeraj.

no matter what i'm not going to forgive rohit that easily. he was such a 🤬 but i agree with Vrish, at least his transformation is more convincing than sumer or brij or vikrant. even today when i remember brij's transformation of breaking bottles & crying a bit, gets on my nerves...😡
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wecome back vik 🤗 ..i was looking for u from yesterday 😆

Vr15h thumbnail
Vik

In fact, yesterday's incident of Rohit slapping Shradhya made it more credible: unlike Brij, who was willing to do anything for Sushma, Rohit was more appreciative of Shradhya, but when he found out that she had 'cheated' them, he beat her.  At least, you don't have a rakshash to sanyas transformation here like you had in Jyoti, but a more limited, realistic transformation.

I'm still holding out hope that @ the end of the day, Shradhya will leave him.  Since there are only a few days left in the serial, I doubt that the track some suggested in the other thread - Shradhya getting pregnant - is likely to happen.  I think what might happen is that Rohit might kick her out of the house for good, and she might return to her maayka house and then tell her sisters what's gone on.  End may well be Shradhya ending up alone in that house.

I still think it would be nice if she ended up w/ Bhosle.
ghotalaz thumbnail
oh yes, inspector bhosle isn't a bad choice for shradhya. but where is he? but if the serial is ending i doubt they'll bring in anyone for shradhya or let her be alone. maybe they'll transform rohit into a saint overnight if only few episodes are left😕