Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

naksh fans plz dont feel bad..... (Page 5)

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by sia.k_1

Originally posted by _charu_

well they cannot show naksh 24X7..we must understand their limitation also..the story cannot be moulded in this way...it's gonna get boring for us.what can they show? we don't wanna watch misunderstandings, we dont  wanna watch fights, we don't wanna watch any sadness, anyone dying or falling sick or any negativity ! what else is left? smp after smp in each episode?

I wldn mind thoughROFL
same here... my god... kya khushi hogi!!! haaye alaa... soch k bhi kuch hone lagta hai!!!!

lekin yeh shows elders bhi dekthe they mind it i mean i shudnt compare other shows bt in few shows they show to much of romance which is not liked by many parents even my parents tats why they watch yr and other prime time show from 7-8:30

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@pree.. dats true... i ges tooo much of romance is shown only in shows on star one... not on star plus.. dats coz yrkkh has a huge deal of adult audiences...so v cant even expect more romance Unhappy.. but i wish v had got that romance!!!
mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaji

hey mayur ur right k naksh scene ab kam hogaye hain bt yaar ab to phr bhi ek weak mein 2,3 scene hmko dekhney ko miltey hain warna previous track mein to hm tarstey the naksh scene k liey n i hope k in futere we will see more scene of our fantastic jodi 

hey shina i m aisha
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_sidhma

Originally posted by shinaji

hey mayur ur right k naksh scene ab kam hogaye hain bt yaar ab to phr bhi ek weak mein 2,3 scene hmko dekhney ko miltey hain warna previous track mein to hm tarstey the naksh scene k liey n i hope k in futere we will see more scene of our fantastic jodi 

hey shina i m aisha

hey aisha... chattin in the chat club!! or send a scrap to the person.. or pm that person!

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 20 March 2011 at 2:09am
rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Too much romance doesn't seem realistic to me. I'm a huge fan of realistic portrayals on shows, and the way YRKKH portrays the relationship between Naitik and Akshara is how I imagine it to be in real life (I'm not married, so obviously I don't know how a married couple romances LOL, but from what I've seen.) Especially in religiously/culturally traditional joint families, outward expressions of love is obviously frowned upon, so we can't expect the CVs to show NaKsh being romantic with each other all the time. It just doesn't make sense realistically.
And one thing I really dislike is when they do overly Bollywood scenes in serials - it's one thing if the characters are dreaming or they're at a party - but when there are unnecessary dancing scenes that come out of nowhere (for example, the Holi water scene between Geet and Maan where they're standing on top of a big tub thing, I don't even know haha, lip-syncing to a song - not my cup of tea. But I guess that's what clicks with the youth these days!). Ermm
I like romantic scenes as much as the next person, but too much (unrealistic) romance gets redundant and dull after a while. The way YRKKH keeps things innocent and shows short but effective romantic scenes once in a while works for me. Though, a nice SMP shot in the very near future wouldn't hurt LOL. Blushing LOL
Anyway, that's just my opinion. I apologize if I offended anyone. Smile

Edited by rainy.days - 20 March 2011 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimayur_shanak--Sari--moonlight08_charu_

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainy.days

Too much romance doesn't seem realistic to me. I'm a huge fan of realistic portrayals on shows, and the way YRKKH portrays the relationship between Naitik and Akshara is how I imagine it to be in real life (I'm not married, so obviously I don't know how a married couple romances LOL, but from what I've seen.) Especially in religiously/culturally traditional joint families, outward expressions of love is obviously frowned upon, so we can't expect the CVs to show NaKsh being romantic with each other all the time. It just doesn't make sense realistically.
And one thing I really dislike is when they do overly Bollywood scenes in serials - it's one thing if the characters are dreaming or they're at a party - but when there are unnecessary dancing scenes that come out of nowhere (for example, the Holi water scene between Geet and Maan where they're standing on top of a big tub thing, I don't even know haha, lip-syncing to a song - not my cup of tea. But I guess that's what clicks with the youth these days!). Ermm
I like romantic scenes as much as the next person, but too much (unrealistic) romance gets redundant and dull after a while. The way YRKKH keeps things innocent and shows short but effective romantic scenes once in a while works for me. Though, a nice SMP shot in the very near future wouldn't hurt LOL. Blushing LOL
Anyway, that's just my opinion. I apologize if I offended anyone. Smile

your point in 100% right mein to bas yeh keh rahi thi that they shud show that sweet nok jhok of naksh or too much romance yaarSmile i mean that jo wo  shuru shuru mein dikhaate the na wohi
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hey charu di taffy di and all YRiansl*gta hai baharwalo ko bohot dara diya hai tumlogo ne. Koi zara si complaint bhi karta hai to 100 baar sorry managta hai. Aisa kya kiya hai tumlogo ne. Dictatorship to start nahi kar di hai. Like ammaji and all. Yo mera gaav hai yaha koi bagawat na kar sake he.
bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

i agree they don't show much mohit naitik scenes, and akshara and varsha, i want those fun moments back. mohit used to be so funny.

Go to top