laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Holi, the best with tikes!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 3:15:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 14 Comments
Holi, the best with tikes!!!

The bachcha party of the television industry shares their Holi experience

We enjoy all the festivals to the core being a kid, as there are no barriers, no control and no chivalry to maintain. That is the age when we are at our notorious best and technically the age when we are allowed to play the best pranks on others. 

As it is Holi, Tellybuzz gave priority to the leading child actors on television.. We have employed the kids first policy here, and have the popular little stars share their Holi masti and fun-filled experiences...

Muskaan Uppal:
You have not got a chance to play Holi in Chhoti Bahu as the leap has taken place, how do you feel? 
Actually I am very happy that even though there was the leap, we shot a separate sequence for Holi where Dev and I are playing Holi where we danced for the song Piya Those Naina Laage Re. 

From the cast of Chhoti Bahu who would you like to play Holi with? I want to play Holi with Dev. 

As Meethi what are your plans for Holi in the sets of Sasural Genda Phool?

I played Holi with the entire family where I sprayed water on everyone with the Pichkaari and played the dhol as well. 

What would you like to eat during Holi? 
I like to drink cold during Holi. 

How is Muskaan planning to celebrate Holi this year? This year I will be playing Holi with my sister where I want to spray water on her, hit her with water balloons filled with coloured water. I am going to have a lot of fun. 

here is the link :

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

guddu8uppalsuraj_sunuwarhrh.shreevinianilRadev_AvinaFanPutijaChalhovRADEV1000v3gradev09..yajnaseni..lavalinaashna26fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muskaan Uppal as Radhika" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Wink

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
sooooooooooooo sweet

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing.

avina_forever

Goldie

avina_forever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CBians please go comment on the orginal article laxmi_avinafan has provided the link to the article above !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing! Smile

Annamarie

Goldie

Annamarie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing she is cute.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top