Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# (Page 70)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Happy Holi to all out hereHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Arwenish,   i am here Tongue

thks gory.. i got one toh.. thks anywayHug

RageOfAnAngel

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Sorry for disappearing Ouch

Happy Holi Jyoti , Ress , Arwenish Tongue

@ Ress : You can call me Priya Smile
Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
one thing that i m not able to understand is Geet's sudden changed approch towards Demon Dev........ She is wrapped in her depression that she is not feeling anything around her....... fine....... this happen when a person is in pshychological stress they fail to see beyond their feeling........ But what i m unable to comprehend here is that depression and pain through which Geet is going has even blinded her from the events of her past...... She seemingly has forgotten what Dev did to her........ 
Opti quoted in her indifference forgivness and forgetting post stupid never forigives or forget, navie forgives and forgets, but wise forgive and do not forget....  Geet is not that Naive....... She is inocent not foolish...... Their is a child in her but she is a women although she grow up befor time............
She is crying for baby..... but how can she forget how and under which circumstances that baby was concieved...... through which hell and pain she went to save baby...... Which now gone will defiately cause double hurt as baby was most precious to her..... The foundation of Drama on which it is built and grown...... even all the twists and turn their meeting with each other and ups and down in Geet Maan love story roots originate from the criminal and selfish acts of Demon Dev........  

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I loved what Anvi wrote in first page of Den......... Anvi Anvi please also explain Geet behaviour towards Dev to satisfy me please....... Those earthquake events of past which destroyed everything....... She lost her faimly she was all alone in the world........ then gained happiness compannionship of Maan and family........ All thses things and now loss of baby .... are all these events are enough to make Geet forget horors of her past........ I can not forget Geet's pain in early Hoshirpur days darama......... She went through hell...... and all that was because of Demon Dev.........

My question is....... is pain is so powerful that you forget completely which person ruined you and did atrocities to you?????????

Edited by Arwenish - 20 March 2011 at 12:57am

-Divine-

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hi mi7chimes.... jyoti......... and gawdygory........... hugs to you....... i m unable to post emoticons...........

Their has to be a very strong reason for Geet's change approch towards Dev....... He is indifferent to her........ But why m i feeling this indifference will change into comfort..... I m unable to trust creatives here...... Opti siad forgiveness will end last hold between Geet and Demon Dev........ and she will be free and ll get healed....... But why it is looking indifference is creping towards comfort.......

Everyone gone again.............Cry

Edited by Arwenish - 20 March 2011 at 12:58am
mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Holi Mubarak Devils....
rangon ki bauchaar(lots and lots of happiness)ho aapke jeevan main...

mi7chimes

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@ Arwenish : 

Your POV is right . Her entire horrible past was due to the vicious plot played by Dev & Nt . But you see Geet has always been forgiving . To me I don't think she has forgotten anything . But @ present  her loss for her baby is too great . Besides she possibly can't do anything since its dadima's request to let Dev stay there . As far as the precap is concerned all I'll say that  we'll cross the bridge when it comes . We have to see what happened before that scene na ... Ermm

Arwenish

Go to top