Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# (Page 65)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@ Neha well said 
As Anvi mentioned  how to communicate is very important factor to communicate each other. You have to use right words in right position,  a wrong word can break a strong bond too. The tongue is so powerful that  it can build  a relationship and also can break a strong relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSe

FaithnFate IF-Rockerz
FaithnFate
FaithnFate

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly23

@ Neha well said 
As Anvi mentioned  how to communicate is very important factor to communicate each other. You have to use right words in right position,  a wrong word can break a strong bond too. The tongue is so powerful that  it can build  a relationship and also can break a strong relationship.
that reminds of a line " words have their own life"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSepolly23

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Zee, can u give me link to article please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

@Deeps, I like your scene better. Dev turning negative, proposing to Geet, and Geet aghast at his proposal, telling him right on his face the differences between him and MSK. Dadi should still be in the background to hear all this. I so want dadi to see Dev's character from geet's eyes. 

@Polly, thanks. Smile

@Neha, I totally agree with you. For me, communication is easy as I blabber a lot, but how to choose the right words not to hurt the other person is hard. Thats why I feel, in this situation too, it might be easy for MSk to tell Geet what he feels, though he sucks with words, but how to tell her without paining her is hard. MSK can take all the pains to make sure Geet is not pained. In his rational mind, he rather bury his feelings inside him than tell Geet thinking he will cause her pain. It is only in his irrational mind, when he cant take it any longer, does he burst causing much more pain to Geet than he would have had he just told her what he was going through. This is his character, he keeps his feelings inside him till he cant take it. He does not realize that little pain caused, even due to wrong words is better than the pain he causes to Geet due to his outburst. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSepolly23panchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

@Zee....Hmmm...Geet seducing Maan.....Do u remember her last attempt at seducing Maan???? It ended with hilarious results.....LOL...

@Anvi...You r welcome dear...Well u wrote brilliantly ...so had to applaud you.....Smile......And I think Many want that comparison of Maan and Dev scene....It will surely put Dev in his place.....

RageOfAnAngel

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Ash, I even had thought of a scene for this scenario. Like MSK standing on 1 side of Geet, and Dev on the other side, with Dadi standing in front of Geet telling her to forgive Dev and accept him back in the family. Yes, dadi is useless, all she cares for is her 2 grandsons. She never cared for Geet as an individual or really understood her pain as a woman. So basically Dadi telling Geet to forgive Dev, and MSK is about to speak when Geet tells him to be quiet and let her handle this. Then Geet telling Dadi point-blank, the differences between both the brothers and even if she forgives Dev, it makes no difference to her whether he is alive or dead. Its fine to forgive for your own sanity, but never to forget. 

A whole episode can be shown with Geet telling the differences between both the brothers and the reaction of all the characters that will follow. 

Anvi  me too want her to point out the difference between the brothers  and this could be done when Dadi told her about Dev saved ur Shohag whatelse can be wife want .The situation is not like that anymore, Dev does not exist to Geet anymore,  he is indifferent to her.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009ISHQSalmanSe

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Ash, I even had thought of a scene for this scenario. Like MSK standing on 1 side of Geet, and Dev on the other side, with Dadi standing in front of Geet telling her to forgive Dev and accept him back in the family. Yes, dadi is useless, all she cares for is her 2 grandsons. She never cared for Geet as an individual or really understood her pain as a woman. So basically Dadi telling Geet to forgive Dev, and MSK is about to speak when Geet tells him to be quiet and let her handle this. Then Geet telling Dadi point-blank, the differences between both the brothers and even if she forgives Dev, it makes no difference to her whether he is alive or dead. Its fine to forgive for your own sanity, but never to forget. 

A whole episode can be shown with Geet telling the differences between both the brothers and the reaction of all the characters that will follow. 
that wouldd be amazing Avni..I can already imagine that and it wuld be awsum if executed well with the development..Daadi shuld be shown her place too she keep on interfering between them and is annoying..and her pendulum habits ughh...

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 March 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009polly23ISHQSalmanSeFaithnFateRageOfAnAngel

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

@ash u want the lyrics or demo??............lol

helo ladies......if any gentlemen then u too....
I prefer DemossEmbarrassed
Shuruuu Ho Jaao Chopraa...

ISHQSalmanSe

Go to top