Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# (Page 51)

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
byeeee tanu.......good night and sweet happy romantic dreams Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hello meetu

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Guys Gam as in dard,painROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arrighty I had fun....although it was at my expense.........need to really buzz off, lunch timeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

See ya guys ............Happy holiHug

Cute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Originally posted by Sigma

Ashu, remember i'm your cousin, I'm scared to see you doing dreamy face now with your rep ROFLROFLROFL
Parm nope you will be my cousin forever..I know very well who I target..I know you are committed to MaansaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigma

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
good night geeky......bon apetit.......cya around.....btw where in the world r u??? its only lunch time for u Hug

Geekgod

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Guys Gam as in dard,painROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arrighty I had fun....although it was at my expense.........need to really buzz off, lunch timeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

See ya guys ............Happy holiHug
geeks that is GHAM ROFLROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigmaInfinitedreams

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
geeky......i knew u meant gham as in dard/ pain but i cudnt resist ROFLROFLROFLROFL sorry ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigma

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali Rang Barse
Sone ki Thali Mein jona Parosa
Sone Ki Thali Mein jona Parosa

Khaye Gori ke Yaar Balam Tarse Rang Barse

Holi Hai

Happy Holi to all lovely Idiotz....

Today episode was tooo good, i seriously loved it.....Even yesterday wasn't bad, but i wasn't in mood, so forget it....

Maan got so shocked to see Geet with Dev, and morethan that it fumed him that he actually took her the orphanage, and updated as well that how much she was happy there...In a way he took credit of being her happiness, that definitely makes Maan insecure.....Dadi got bit nervous, cause she knows how Maan would react....Dev also knew that what made Maan upset....

Loved it how Geet cleared herself by giving the right excuse by going with Dev...Maan said "it's ok", meant clearly that he trust Geet, but he has doubt on Dev's intention.....I love suspicious Maan.....

Arjun is shocked to see Annie happy with Gujar, and Nitya & Gujjar thought their plan is working, but i love to see if at the end Annie will fooled him.....Anyways liked jealous Arjun.....Good good, indirectly they both are helping them...Good going Nitya & GujjarThumbs Up.....

Felt bad for Maan, he wanted to give Geet surprise by saying sorry, but thought not to say, cause he thinks that she wouldn't be take anything rightly, and i loved it that he hadn't even tried....But the game is interesting, what Maan was trying to do, Dev will do, and that's make Maan so insecure...Dev's intention is only helping them, but indirectly he is causing more problem....Good me wanna see how far they would go....

Dev wanted to decrease the distant between MaanEet, and he knows that if he would do something straight for them, Maan would definitely not listen to him, so as Geet...And why they would be, so best he talked with Daadi and took her help...His intention not bad, but that would create more tension....

Loved how Geet recollected the moment, where Maan shared his feeling for baby, fought for his wish to her...Loved her smile.....Loved how daadi came and talked with Geet, and wanted her to go out with Maan, where Geet showed her disinterest, and said that there is no more reason to smile, but Daadi gave her gayan, and made her agree to go out with Maan for not her sake, but as Maan sake...Just 2 days ago i have mentioned samething that they need counselor or some wise person to talk, and look the co-incidence that it happened today...Since couple of days this co-incidence started happening with me...How we understnad all these situations to be handle...

Precap - Ohh ohh, Geet is talking about Dev in sweet toneShockedShocked, and telling to MaanShockedShocked...What's going on? It's so shocking right? But for me it seems dream or let see what actually Dev did, which made Geet so happy, and smiley....

Episode was interesting, i know it fuming so many of us, but seriously it brought essence in show, that atleast we are here to bash, warna toh show joker ban gaya tha right? Abb atleast we are together to kill Geet, Dev or Maan, hain na, chalo chalo killing mission pur chalte hain, Shivi tommy ko bahar lao.....

Reason of Maan Hater & Forgiving Dev (My POV):

In Maan life 2 people were so important Daadi & Dev, and he told Geet & NT both about that.....He never thought in his life that that person he love would became the reason of Geet's horrible past, his own brother....And when you love someone so much, you hate the most...That same going on with Maan, he never thought that Dev would do something like that...He had trust on him, which he broke, and now his all mission is to somehow show him his right place, and keep him away from his life, his Geet.....He loves Geet so much that he can't see her in pain, he is witnessed of her past, and i am sure that 1 reason of forgiving Dev would be Maan, cause his hater is killing him inside, which she can't see as well...And i think that's why she would forgive Dev, so Maan can be shant....My thinking, no idea what CV's thought about it, but for me it seems that Geet wouldn't forgive Dev for Dev's repentance, but for Maan.....Let see what CV's has reason for that? And how much i would be rright?Ouch

Muniza

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-JaveriaMpanchjun5Geekgodjyoti06shaliMishtyShonaRageOfAnAngel

Go to top