Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# (Page 43)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@Ashu babes can you make a siggie of Dev's Specs with RIP written on it.. or a touchy poem  like people wrote from baby pre-MC??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i miss Deva's baby errrrrrrrrr specs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaJaveriaMGeekgodSigma

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Chahat Plot courtesy IMDB

Roop Rathore (Shahrukh Khan) is a singer in Bombay just like his father (Anupam Kher), who is now sick and needs immediate medical care. One day, while he is singing at Ajay Narang's (Naseeruddin Shah) hotel, Ajay's sister Reshma (Ramya Krishnan) falls in love with Roop. Reshma is a spoiled girl and Ajay looks through all of her wishes. Unfortunately, Roop is in love with a doctor named Pooja (Pooja Bhatt). Meanwhile, Reshma is obsessed with Roop, and asks her brother to call him again to sing in their hotel. But when she sees that all the girls are flattered over Roop, she gets very angry, and asks him to sing only for her now onwards. But Roop would rather work for rival Patel (Shri Vallabh Vyas) than take this offer. Ajay's obsession with keeping her sister happy at all costs comes into play and Patel is brutally beaten by him until he agrees to throw Roop out of his hotel. Desperately in need of money for his father's operation, Roop has no option but to agree to Reshma. Roop breaks up with Pooja.

The operation of his father is successful, but his father is saddened by his situation and decides to leave Bombay. Roop later tries to leave Bombay himself, along with his father and Pooja, but his plans are interrupted when Reshma tries to commit suicide. Nevertheless, Pooja and Roop get married. Frustrated with such turn of events, Reshma and her brother Ajay devise many plans to make their life miserable. At the end of the movie, Roop's father is killed by Ajay, and when Roop tries to save Pooja, he and Ajay get involved in a fight. Reshma threatens to kill Pooja if Roop won't stop fighting with her brother. When he stops, Ajay tries to shoot Roop and Pooja, but misses and hits Reshma instead.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGeekgodpanchjun5jyoti06SigmaCute_AshSecretKhabri420

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by JaveriaM

@pram: oh yea poor mari......everyone is behind her......no wonder she disappeared like me too ROFL

My god.. the Devils n their poly-GAME-y D'oh ...who is after who!!  i m gonna forget my geometry lessons with the Den n its triangles n rectangles..n polygons.. n circles ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigma

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Javz Bulbul is Arwen...

@Geeks Ouch you are rejecting me I am HURTCry..Any Armss in offer to Console Me??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Hi swati: sry yaara i am on sanyas with my wifey..till she doesnt come back even i am away from den and from her current state it loosk like its gonna tke some time..hehe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Zee: the Chahat track might be the NASA track and not the Maaneet track LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 19 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGeekgod

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Originally posted by Geekgod

Oye Ranbir.......I don't want to adopt Ashu, no thank you, Bulbul will anyway chop me into lil pieces now. Kyo humari basi basayi jindagi ujad rahe hoOuchROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL And don't talk of CONOuch Lil bubs were figments of your imaginationROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

haila.....there is no lil bubs ShockedShockedShocked......and if u have a bulbul y r u afraid on the CON........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.........gosh do we have another maan in the den ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigmaCute_Ash

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Tanu....what did I do?WHen did I ditch her?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLShe's mine I tell ya, I'm never ever letting her goROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *blowing kisses in Bulbul's direction*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSigmaCute_Ash

Go to top