Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# (Page 2)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Yeh main kya sun rahe hoon? Shocked

Geet keh rahe hai, ke mein muskura rahe hoo aur yeh neek kaam Dev ne ke hai, Did she forgot how much of sorrow the so called Dev gave her? That she so easily says infront of Maan yeh neek kaam Dev ne kiye hai AngrySilly

Dev is positive and don't tell me that this can never bring on drama, let me explain, Dev has always been negative infront of all, now being him positive, Who would believe that except Daadi? So everything he do, it would be understood wrong infront of Maan, coz simply Maan can never forget that Dev has slept with Geet and beside this destroyed Geet's life.......

Let me correct myself, I know well ke Geet was like doing Dev's jaap in the precap, but Do we know it's dream or not? Do we know Why she said this? No, let's wait and watch......

I think the only one who made AA's track kind of tolerateable is Sangram Gujjar, he is fun to wacth LOL

I was thinking when Dev entered the baby room after Maan that maybe Geet see Dev and thinks that he was the one who organized all this, but she didn't, maybe he arranges that Holi thing for both Maan and Geet to change their mood.......

But at least Dev said something extremely logical and we all were demanding since age that Maaneet need to talk, their khamoshi is their biggest problem, they would never solve their problem if they keep just silence.....

I think I want Dev to stay positive, coz when he is misunderstood it brings much drama, as for now he is good as positive......

The way Geet said Dev's name and getting emotional in the precap was so annoying, it makes kind of the viewers think that she is so much lost in love with Dev.........

I liked today's episode, thought I didn't like the way Geet keeps on saying ab meri zindagi mein kya hai, I wonder how she smiles only for Dev did something for her and not for Maan who did a lots for her and still do a lots for her....

I give the episode 8/10

Edited by temorocks - 19 March 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihu9staroneserialsjyoti06-Priti11-Silentsoul49erFanshalisun29mysteriousmilli

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Overall episode

I am kind of CONfused. 

Does Geet even care about getting justice for herself or not. If that fact is made clear ot me, atleast I can stop fighting for her and against Dev. Particularly when it is a good looking and better acting guy like Samir portraying Dev's character, as it is I am having trouble hating him. And Geet's uncertainty is making it all the more difficult for me.

Message to Geet

Please Geet, decide. Do you hate Dev or not? And make sure you tell Maan as well. Poor guy, he is fighting against his brother for literally no reason now. Ermm

PS - If u are doing all this to get Maan all aggressive and agitated and passionate and want him to do things to you in his blind passion, I am game. I will support you. 

Others

The rest of the episode anyways had NE's. So won't bother writing about them.

Delicious lunch waiting for me. Adios people

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihujyoti06swan20-Priti11-ainaGURTISilentsoul

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

exactly jyo...the girl tells everything to MSK...she hides nothing....

and think people why give such a pre cap over the weekend ...to get all worked up.........and that too with incomplete dialogue.........once again to get people worked over...........

someone tell me what was written in that card plzz???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihupanchjun5jyoti06swan20-Priti11-

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yeh dooriyan, in raahon ki dooriyan
nigahon ki dooriyan, humraahon ki dooriyan
fanaa ho sabhi dooriyan      CryCry

lack of communication in their relationship has come back to bite them big time.......if they had sorted out this lack of communication earlier on there would have been no scope for a MU....Ouch

Dev's intentions maybe right BUT he just has to stop interfering in their life.....Angry

Dadi's advice to Geet was good......now go tell Dev to stop interfering....Ermm

I'm sure the pre-cap is misleading.....LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06-Priti11-shalisun29

-Dimple- IF-Dazzler
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Welcome to the new threadHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06mysteriousmilli

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Precap, let's not overract!
Just rememeber, Geet can't see her
aag baboola mad or upset na.
She will go and manao her maan and how!

Just tune in next week and u will get
ur answer!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimesjyoti06shali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree with what Smita said in the old den....Dev will show MSK ka returning of Baby room to past glory to Geet.....

Then I think Geet will be overwhelmed by Maan's gesture and  she will happily go to tell him about it and will find him sleeping....In the meanwhile, Maan will be having the nightmare of Geet and Dev together and will be rudely awakened and when he meets Geet....SOne pe Suhaga ...she will inform him of Dev's Neki.....So obviously...
Jwalamukhi tho phatega hi

Edited by panchjun5 - 19 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Antaresserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20-Priti11-MishtyShona49erFanRageOfAnAngelSecretKhabri420

lisieux Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20Cute_Ash

Go to top