#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Suj...Aa Gale Lag Jaa.....πŸ€—.....Long time....How are you dear???

Hey Usha....πŸ€—.....Yep....Once I started I just couldn't stop and now eagerly waiting for her next update.....😊

Hey Sharmishtha.....πŸ€—
I missed something? What happened to Arwenish? πŸ˜²
Hey Lemongrass....πŸ€—.....Welcome to the den...I am Kavita ...and yes I'm from Karnataka.....
@Arwenish sorry to hear that. Hope everything is fine 
lemongrass suj kavi usha.........πŸ€— everything is safe and intact but the the tremor jolted me....... i m dead scared of earthquakes......... i was shuting down computer and was sitting at the edge of chair and sudddenly everything shoke....... and my heart rate is still not normal........ and to divert my mind i came here.......

so whats the dicussion.???????????

She just had an earthquake 5.1 at her place. now she seems to away, maybe net problems
My imagination

Geet after confronting MSK decides to leave KM.....MSK shocked with her decision....but does not stop her at that moment.......Geet is room packing bag...MSK is standing near the door with folded hands and is watching her pack the bag..he has anger but also is in Pain seeing her do this

Geet wile packing looks at MSK and thinks " can't he just stop me once..saying he never meant to say the things he just said" she is giving him a little funny angry look
MSK self though " Well..for such fight..she wants to leave me......cant she just say she has nothing to do with DEV and I am wrong in what i said and what i'm thinking"πŸ˜•
Both are quit but keep waiting for each other to speak.....but no one speaks ...Finally Geet takes her bag and comes down to the living room......Dadi tries to explain her..but Geet is not budging from her decision...........
Finally she goes..while going she just turns back and sees the house........and has a drop of tear in her eyes......
she thinks..it's better i be far for sometime....till we both cool down......she thinks and goes.......

She is on a road waiting for a taxi.......she stops a taxi.....but just than the same taxi is stopped by some one else...πŸ˜‰....Geet and that person sit in the taxi at the same time.....Geet turns around to see that person is non other than MSKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

She is shocked seeing him there with her in the Taxi😳..MSK has a beautiful little 😊 smile on his face.

To be continuedπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago

@panju................heyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yeah its been a long time...........am good.........

how abou u?

@Arwenish...Glad to hear that you are OK......and the earthquake at your place is the discussion.....πŸ˜†
@arwenish..........good u came her to divert ur mind😊

can u suggest ways of kicking out NASA from the show?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†