Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 61

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu, dont get hyper. As Kavi said we like the interactions of DD and SS as actor who play their roles.  No way we want Deveet. 

Saj, I agree SS is doing an exceelnt job with Saint Dev, is more believable than the expressionless AS.

As Anvi said in her take last night, Dev will come between Maaneet even if he is reformed. Maaneet will have to get past him to become a stronger couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun, Kavi,

Ok 😊i wanted to ask a question... Don't you guys feel what they are showing between maaneet now is more worst than MU.... They don't communicate properly even now.... So i was thinking what harm will a 2-3 epi ka MU do.... Errmmmm will it be any different from what it is now... MSK and Geet did not even look at eachother today.... When they were in the same frame.... So how different this can MU be ....
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Mishti ðŸ¤—    ðŸ¤—   ðŸ¤—  Happy Holi dear.

Pleeej call me Priya coz I like this name  ðŸ˜³    ðŸ˜³
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All.....Yes Dev touching Geet and that too in the same fashion as Maan was indigestible for me too......He shud just leave them alone and that's what Geet needs to tell him coz Maan has already done it....I want her to put him in his place like she did Sasha in that PQ party....She shud just tell him to Butt Out and Stay Out...Not harp about his neki to Maan.....🤔

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@opti..exactly ...till now they have not faced dev at all...it is time they faced dev and moved past him..........
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sharmishtha...How are you?? Holi-day is going on fine....I don't play...but my son had a nice time....He had bought a big pichkari and played with all his friends in the area.....😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i seriously fail to understand inspite of maan and then dadi asking him to stay away this guy actually goes one step further everytime........how can he open and read a note a husband addresses to his wife..........and why is he around geet.....after everything he has done why is he around her...............Dear  Lord if maan sees dev touching geet.....tab toh tsunami will come in KM................someone said it correctly........everytime the guy comes he destroys geet's life .........every single time...............
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti...

I agree.......to get stronger as a couple....... Maaneet should pass by DEV.......

till now....baby was a strong factor between them........now to creat a new world for themselves....they have to grow more stronger
I had an easy day today. I decided to make pua and two of three people who were supposed to eat them hadn't had them before. So, they couldn't comment on whether it had turned out all right or not. ðŸ˜† The third person was too shy. ðŸ˜ƒ
Okay GG. Priya it would be from now on. ðŸ˜ƒ

Kavi - We didn't play either. There are no kids at home - so no motivation. ðŸ˜†