#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Deeps, I like your scene better. Dev turning negative, proposing to Geet, and Geet aghast at his proposal, telling him right on his face the differences between him and MSK. Dadi should still be in the background to hear all this. I so want dadi to see Dev's character from geet's eyes. 

@Polly, thanks. πŸ˜Š

@Neha, I totally agree with you. For me, communication is easy as I blabber a lot, but how to choose the right words not to hurt the other person is hard. Thats why I feel, in this situation too, it might be easy for MSk to tell Geet what he feels, though he sucks with words, but how to tell her without paining her is hard. MSK can take all the pains to make sure Geet is not pained. In his rational mind, he rather bury his feelings inside him than tell Geet thinking he will cause her pain. It is only in his irrational mind, when he cant take it any longer, does he burst causing much more pain to Geet than he would have had he just told her what he was going through. This is his character, he keeps his feelings inside him till he cant take it. He does not realize that little pain caused, even due to wrong words is better than the pain he causes to Geet due to his outburst

@Anvi: Purple: πŸ‘πŸΌ Exactly! If he just realizes that, I think that will solve the problem of communication from Msk's side. I think due to his past and all, he has this habit of keeping things inside him bottled up forever. When he can't take it anymore, he makes a big outburst which  even we viewers feel it in out TV screens.πŸ˜† Then I can just imagine what Geet goes through at that point...like the time when he had a volcano eruption during Fire chi.

Ok I have two questions to you and anybody else can answer them too.

1. Can you analyze Dadi's emotions in all this? I know she is a pendulum but I really want to know what she is going through. I can never understand that character.

2. Were Maan and Geet fit to be good parents? I am not married yet.....so I need an opinion that do they have the ability to act as good parents?

3. @Red I know Jyo says that MSK is a man of few words. Opti has said he can communicate in certain situations very well. They have differing opinions in all this. Whats your take on this?

@Polly: I liked your tongue line....very impressiveπŸ‘ 
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Kavi, Polly, even you guys want to see such a scene. Well I guess, we should start a petition for this scene. πŸ˜† I have been wanting to see this scene since July. There are 2 scene I had hoped to see back then: 
1) MSK's full fledged self-analysis of his HP and Delhi encounters with Geet right after knowing her truth.We never got this. 
2) Geet telling the world or dadi or  Dev, the differences between MSK-Dev. I am still hoping for this. Whenever she says this, I want Dadi, Dev, and MSK to be present there. NT can be present too. 
we should start petition Halla Bol πŸ˜†

Don't remind me of MSK's self analysis when he learned about Geet's Preg revelation and Dev was the culprit who played with Geet's life.  I so wanted to see a self analysis after the Geet told her preg truth,  in that cliff  where he screamed.   Then after knowing all truth about her life in locker room. But no we never get to see any long and meaningful self thoughts from MSK that time.  And then after Dev revelation being the criminal, MSK did not have any Self analysis of the situation he witnessed in HP and how he was there in the same time nothing.  

Just hoping this current track don't do the shortcut. and seems like they are doing it pretty well by capturing all the characters inner turmoil . Lets see finger crossed.
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
@Neha, interesting questions. Do you mind if I PM you my answers later on, sometime today or tomorrow? I need to go right now. πŸ˜Š
Don't remind me of MSK's self analysis when he learned about Geet's Preg revelation and Dev was the culprit who played with Geet's life.  I so wanted to see a self analysis after the Geet told her preg in that cliff  where he screamed and then after knowing all truth about her life in locker room. But no we never get to see any long and meaningful self thoughts from MSK that time.  And then after Dev revelation being the criminal, MSK did not have any Self analysis of the situation he witnessed in HP and how he was there in the same time nothing.  

Just hoping this current track don't do the shortcut. and seems like they are doing it pretty well by capturing all the characters inner turmoil . Lets see finger crossed.

@Polly: Tumne meri mu ki baat chinli....I was really upset that they took out the scene. The whole history behind that when MSK is near Geet's house and what he hears. Also, the scene in the temple when Geet is getting married and MSK being there. That self-analysis was very important. I would love to see that deleted scene if they still have it.

@Chopra: Hi My loveπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Loved you line hunπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by neha9999 - 13 years ago
@Anvi: No problem hunπŸ˜ƒ  Take your timeπŸ€— and thanks!

@Deeps: Is your car okay now?😭
@neha...
maan was fit to be a parent.... he knew and understood his responsibility.... Geet... at some point she too.... but still at her age.. I would say Not entirely...

but at the same time ..should we judge ppl before being a parent if they capable or not... cause being a parent is a 24 hour job and parenting is something we all need to learn... each day will be an new experience
Edited by shali - 13 years ago
Geet badnaam hue darling Dev ke liye 🀣
Originally posted by neha9999

Ok I have two questions to you and anybody else can answer them too.

1. Can you analyze Dadi's emotions in all this? I know she is a pendulum but I really want to know what she is going through. I can never understand that character.

Dadi is a wise woman who is becoming older every minute ...except she sometimes acts biased towards the her weak and favorite pota...hence her pendulum acts...She suffers from Alzheimers.πŸ˜•

2. Were Maan and Geet fit to be good parents? I am not married yet.....so I need an opinion that do they have the ability to act as good parents?

Geet will be a perfect mother..Kids need constant attention..Which she would give..A good mother puts her kid before herself, teaches right from wrong...She fits the bill to a T.

Do you still have doubts about MSK after listening to his definition of a Dad according to him...
A parent's basic job is raise their children to be healthy, happy, and productive adults...which fits Maneet to a bill..

3. @Red I know Jyo says that MSK is a man of few words. Opti has said he can communicate in certain situations very well. They have differing opinions in all this. Whats your take on this?

MSK is a man of few words...Just like typical men when necessary to get  something conveyed  ...We should assume he might prepare before he has long conversation with Geet...like on their camp Date night....He might prepare himself before mirror what he would say to her like any business man would do before doing a pitch.

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shali

@neha...
maan was fit to be a parent.... he knew and understood his responsibility.... Geet... at some point she too.... but still at her age.. I would say Not entirely...

@Shali: Thanks. Can you elaborate more on the reasons for both Maan and Geet (more on her)?😳 They had not planned the baby like most other couples do. They had to take the responsibility......

I read your updated post. Thanks. 😳 Liked the line about learning about parenting everyday

Edited by neha9999 - 13 years ago