#Devil'sDen Deva Nosey Cat&Maaneet need to chat# - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I didn't do THAT on purpose, the post was about how outstanding MSK was and I made a play on words. I swear I didn't know about the zipper mishap🤣

I haven't even seen it🤣

Zip ZIp Sarkha khali............I mean tip tip barsa paani
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Ashu........what mischief are you planning?Need some help? *wiggling eyebrows*😈
I have Loadss up ,my sleeve..First I am gonna put permanent colour powder on My Dushmanss..Get Pppl drunk on Bhaang and loadss 😆

I think Dev will not turn negative before winning both Maan and Geet's trust, beside this he might really turned positive, but it's not easy to believe him since he has been so negative before, so this also bring on spicy drama on..........

Maan might take Geet into the beach and arrange a tent for their coochie co 🤣☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

wat happened to all this🤣🤣

Tanu sings.... 'Hum dono ...do premi...... err ex-premi.... Zip Tripper se dur chale.. GHSP ki hum sari... kasme tod chale' 😆
@swati: is 11pm ur curfew time.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 y r u still here then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 somebody might be eagerly waiitng for ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SV  she hasn't learnt yet these lil tricks yet as abhi abhi shaadi hoye 😆

@ javs he says he can't see my face properly 🤣
ok guys stop  the zip tawlks na??? 🤣🤣🤣 it makes me get started...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Bubba.. u seem to be wanting to join all the DEVils in their DEVilgiri... m guessing Bulbul is not gonna be very happy 🤣 *Tanu tries to wriggle her eyebrow* 😈🤣🤣

@ Wiggling eybrows yah kab hua 😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣  
Tanu i tried to wiggling my eyebrows but i can't do like Bubba🤣🤣
I have not seen the last 2-3 episodes properly. Just read Tanu's updates and few analysis here in the den. But I will try to analyze the complicated situation that is going on in GHSP currently. Yes the whole situation is extremely complicated.

In this situation, neither can I blame anyone for any actions nor is anyone wrong. 

MSK - his situation is most complicated. He is going through multiple emotions at present, and all at extremely levels, ready to burst any minute. 

His first emotion is depression, pain of having lost his baby. MSK considered the baby as his, he felt it and lived with that emotion. He is as pained as Geet, but is just not able to show it to anyone, not even Geet. He does not want to cause her more pain by showing his pain. So this emotion is just inside him, not visible to anyone outside. 

Second emotion he is feeling is anger, anger towards Dev. I am sure it is suffocating for him to live in the same house as Dev. He feels more suffocated than Geet. Dev's mere presence around Geet is killing him slowly. I have not seen the episodes, but I can still feel his suffocation. Out here, MSK is not confused about Geet's intentions. He might not even be confused about Dev's intentions. But he is hating the every minute he sees Dev even 10 feet close to Geet. At the back of his mind, he cannot forget the fact that geet was once intimate with Dev. He might have forgotten this when Dev was not around. But now that he is in the same house, Dev thinking about Geet, giving suggestions to MSK about Geet, interfering in MaanEet matters, helping Geet, has brought back the thoughts that Dev-Geet were once intimate in his mind, AND I CANNOT BLAME MSK FOR THIS. Add to this that he is also feeling helpless, as he cant get rid of Dev in the house, in their life, or in the office. 

Third feeling MSK is going through is that he is upset with Geet. This feeling is very subtle which I dont think even MSK realizes, but its present. He is not able to see Geet taking Dev's help or talking to him FOR WHATEVER RATIONAL REASON. He controlled it when Dev gave methi to Geet. He controlled it today when  Dev took Geet to the orphanage and was the first one to see Geet smiling. He might control it even in the precap when Geet says that Dev is the cause of her smile (I dont blame him for walking away without hearing the whole matter, this guy is dying from inside). But when this happens forth time, he might burst and that will create the fight. He wont be able to control for long. Even though Geet has been taking Dev's help unwillingly and has hidden nothing from MSK, but the fact that she is taking his help is enough for MSK to feel upset on Geet. He might not show it to Geet but that feeling is there inside him. He knows Geet is not wrong, but still, he cant stop himself from disliking the fact that Geet has been taking Dev's help. 

Now all three feelings, depression, anger, and upset can be handled well if MSK talks about these feelings to Geet. But what will he say, how will he say all this without upsetting Geet further. The problem in this situation is not lack of communication, but how to communicate. 1 wrong word from MSK's mouth can really upset Geet. What MSK does not realize is that communication might upset Geet, but if he keeps these feelings inside him for some more time, the day he will burst, it can have the potential to destory their relationship. The situation is not an easy one, its extremely complicated and MSK is finding it hard to rise above the situation. He is smart, intelligent, shrewd but not wise enough to rise above the situation.  If MSK sits quietly and analyzes his thoughts, he can find a solution, but the fact is, he is not in the position to analyze his thoughts and he has no one on this planet with whom he can sit and sort out his thoughts, not even Geet. 

Geet - She is still in depression. All she is thinking about is her baby's loss, not about herself, not about MSK, and not about her hatred towards Dev. Her pain of loosing her baby is much more than her hatred for Dev. Actually to Dev, she has become indifferent. She feels nothing for him, not even hatred. He can live or die for all she cares. 

She cannot see MSK's pain at present. She cannot see MSK's angry face when he sees her with Dev. And she is so innocent that she talks about Dev to MSK without thinking how her sentence or words sound to his ears. I cannot blame her for anything either. The minute MSK will burst, that is when she will get a clear picture of what has been going on in his mind since baby's death. Right now she is oblivious to MSK's feelings, due to her own pain. She might think that MSK is just a little pained due to baby's death, but she has no idea about the volcano building inside him which can burst anytime now. Had the situation been in control and Geet not in depression, I am sure she would have known something is wrong with him (about Dev's presence) and forced him to speak. But she is so occupied with her pain that she cant see MSK's pain and anger. She does not realize that a quiet MSK means danger is lurking right around the corner. Post baby death, she is trying to find a meaning to her life but in the process she is going far away from MSK, not realizing that her life is MSK+baby and not only baby. She will realize this soon after MSK's outburst. First she will be angry at his outburst, but after sometime she will see the whole picture and feel MSK's pain, thus lessening her pain. 

Dev - he does not have to be negative. His mere presence in MaanEet's life, in KM is good enough to cause problems between MaanEet. MaanEet can never be happy as long as Dev is around. He is a curse for them. Dev, with all his good and noble intentions, still cant bring happiness in MaanEet's life. He can bring only pain. MSK was wrong when he said that no third person can come between him and Geet. Dev is that 1 person who has the potential to destroy MaanEet relationship, even if Dev does not desire so. His presence is enough. When both MaanEet will make up with each other after the great fight, which is going to happen soon, that will be the time when they will permanently get rid of Dev's presence in their life, even if Dev continues to live in KM. This whole situation has arise so that it can help MaanEet rise over a problem named Dev. Till now, they never dealt with Dev. The minute the truth came out in front of MSK, Dev was thrown out of the house. Now, he is in the house, in between them during the most delicate phase in their life. This outburst from MSK will help Maan and Geet become indifferent to Dev's presence in their house. 

Well had the baby not gone, then MSK not liking Dev's presence is the house could have been dealt with. Geet could have handled this problem by making MSK feel loved and remaining indifference towards Dev. But since Geet is in depression, unknowingly and unwillingly taking help from Dev, and Dev with his good intentions helping Geet, is destroying MSK from inside. All problems have come together in MaanEet's life, making the situation complicated. 

The only solution is MSK analyzing his thoughts, talking to himself, and talking lovingly with Geet about his feelings. But that ain't going to happen because to analyze ur thoughts, u need to be free from depression and anger, which is not the case with him. And to talk to Geet, you have to stop worrying about she getting upset. So the only option left for him is unknowingly to built the emotions inside him to the level that he cant take it any longer. And  then those feelings will come out with such fury that it will cause a rift between MaanEet. But when both calm down, they will see the whole picture differently and make up to each other. Due to the current situation they will have to go through this rough phase before everything is honky-dory again. In this rough phase, Geet will get over her depression and will understand MSK's feelings and MSK will get over his depression and anger, and then both will make it up to each other. The wave of disturbance that baby's death and Dev's presence has caused in MaanEet's life will have to take its full form before subsiding once again. Just hope that when it takes its full form, it does not come as a tsunami which will destroy MaaEet's relationship beyond repair. It should be a small wave, which should go faster than it came, helping MaanEet find a new meaning to their relationship post baby's death, and becoming indifferent to Dev's presence in their life. 😊
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Geekgod

Guys I didn't do THAT on purpose, the post was about how outstanding MSK was and I made a play on words. I swear I didn't know about the zipper mishap🤣

I haven't even seen it🤣

Zip ZIp Sarkha khali............I mean tip tip barsa paani
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIREE🤣🤣🤣