Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dev Ki Mahanta Pe Mahanta,Maan Baja Ghanta (Page 8)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Munni Re: LOL OK .. I shall analyze ..

So Geet is talking and trying to tell her Dusht Danav .. that

See .. Finally I am Happy .. Ab Tau Thora Muskora Do Naaaaa!

And then Maan hears her say Dev's name and he thinks

Abhi Jaata Hoon Dev Ki Khaal Udherne! Uski Tau Kher Nahin

And Geet is about to continue but sees MSK gone

Lo Ji .. Ye Abh Kahan Chale Gaye? Chalo Chaddo .. Lemme Get The Colour To Smear On His Face -- Kahin Woh Aag Babula Na Banjaein!

Ok .. that wasn't so good .. but I'm trynna think of something funny.. lol!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Vijz! How are you? :)

Yea I know yesterday's thread was moving at a lightening speed! But we need our players all present for that to happen! Today Dhwanz and AL weren't here much .. I guess Dhwanz was busy in her work .. and AL was gone to Holi Celebrations.

So everyone was busy today.

Z
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

The episode was a lead into mondays episode ... that dev will start of wanting to help maaneet but along the way get selfish..
yes..hopfly Dev wd fall fr Geet....it wd b a good track to watch.....Pati Patni aur wohhhLOLLOL
the same happened even at the orphange, he wanted to help geet, he ended up messing the office project !Smile
geets innocence is endearing...
wil write more in a bit.....ven r u plannin to write more?Confused

mujhe aaj Vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... thujhe kab uski yaad nahi aathi yeh batha pehle....LOLLOL

Hope he gets well soon !!! SmileSmile

Nihu to Vinu :Embarrassed

Tumpe marte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Aisa karte hain kyon, hum nahin jaante.
Band galiyon se chup chup ke, hum guzarne lage.
Saari duniya se rah rah kar, hum to darne lage.
Hai ye kya karne lage.

bas?Shocked bhaki ki analysis kahan hai? ghar pe bhool gayi kya? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Loved it how Geet cleared herself by giving the right excuse by going with Dev...Maan said "it's ok", meant clearly that he trust Geet, but he has doubt on Dev's intention.....I love suspicious Maan.....

Yes Munni, uske Mann mein kuch nahi hai.....She is a Pure and Innocent soul......Loved how she went and told Maan about what happened.......It shows that Maan is Imporatnt to her, whereas to Dev she is Indifferent.

Arjun is shocked to see Annie happy with Gujar, and Nitya & Gujjar thought their plan is working, but i love to see if at the end Annie will fooled him.....Anyways liked jealous Arjun.....Good good, indirectly they both are helping them...Good going Nitya & GujjarThumbs Up.....

Ejjactly....agar Ani emerges out as the one who was actually planning this entire thing, that she knew of Sangram and Nitya's Planning ehle se and was simply actimng accordingly...haye Maza Aajaye
Smile

Felt bad for Maan, he wanted to give Geet surprise by saying sorry, but thought not to say, cause he thinks that she wouldn't be take anything rightly, and i loved it that he hadn't even tried....But the game is interesting, what Maan was trying to do, Dev will do, and that's make Maan so insecure...Dev's intention is only helping them, but indirectly he is causing more problem....Good me wanna see how far they would go....

Yes actually Dev here is the Catalyst (Good or Bad Does Not Matter), agar aaj yeh baat ko nahi Suljaaya, kal ko jaake Maaneet will have a lot of tension in their lufe DEV ko lekar....they need to be indifferent to Dev, who i am sure is here to Stay.....

Dev wanted to decrease the distant between MaanEet, and he knows that if he would do something straight for them, Maan would definitely not listen to him, so as Geet...And why they would be, so best he talked with Daadi and took her help...His intention not bad, but that would create more tension....

Yes Totally, i dont know at present whether Dev's Intentions are right or wrong, Kyuki they have not revealed Dev as such, But if u notice or wanna actually Rip of his actions/Character (At present) you will notice that even if its unknowingly he is actually trying to set MAANEET'S life straight thru Geet, kyuki she is the weak one comparatively as her emotions is limited to loss and depression......She is in a Vulnerable state and ythat makes things easir for Dev, Dekhna yeh baaki hai, ki Dev ki intentions kaha tak limited hai.....aur Geet aage jaake kya karthi hai???

Muniza

Edited by rickks - 19 March 2011 at 11:29pm

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali Rang Barse
Sone ki Thali Mein jona Parosa
Sone Ki Thali Mein jona Parosa

Khaye Gori ke Yaar Balam Tarse Rang Barse

Holi Hai

Happy Holi to all lovely Idiotz....

Happy Holi to you too Munni DarlingzzzzHug

Today episode was tooo good, i seriously loved it.....Even yesterday wasn't bad, but i wasn't in mood, so forget it....

Arey tell me about it.......Mujhe Bhi Bohat Pasan aaya.......I am all game for this track....Dekhe toh ki CV's ki potential kya hai, aur ve log story kaise twists aur turns ke saath dikhate hai...What say Munni Jaan

Exactly main bhi daikhna chahti hoon, inn mein dum kitna hai lolz...Humare patience ka imtihan le rahey hain, chalo hum inka leyte hain....

Maan got so shocked to see Geet with Dev, and more than that it fumed him that he actually took her the orphanage, and updated as well that how much she was happy there...In a way he took credit of being her happiness, that definitely makes Maan insecure.....Dadi got bit nervous, cause she knows how Maan would react....Dev also knew that what made Maan upset....

Yes way to go by the CV's.....See Maan knows Dev has ruined Geet's Life, that he got intimate with her, its at the back of his mind....Last time this did not surface up because Dev was not there(Gayab Jo Hogaya tha)...But this time he is there in the same house, unke aakhon ke saamne and is helping out Geet in the most depressing stage of her life.....Maan Insecure nahi hoga toh kya hoga....This track is to watch out for, as it will bring the Best in Maan, Maan's love for Geet is Unconditional, but this track will give him the strength to Be indifferent to the Fact that Dev and Geet once had a History....Nahi toh aslong as Dev is at KM, Maan will die every Nanosecond

Exactly, he definitely would be insecure..And we were waiting for this Maan right? Yes i am agree that it will bring the best in Maan....I want Maan to close the chapter of Dev...I want him to take 2 step ahead of Dev, and the way he said that Geet is his wife, and loves him, so he has to proof that by giving her happiness...RIght now is the battlle between brothers.....

Muniza

Attention....Attention....Calling out to Munni- Viji ki T & K Sis....

Kripiya Dhyaan de.....

Pages Badane ke wajah se....Aapke Analysis ka reply Part part mein aayenge....This is my new Startegy ro Increse the Pages and there by Increase the TRP of the Thread....Wink

Wah wah kya strategy hai, yeh aap hi kur sakti hain.....Waisey itne dhiyan ki zarorat nahin hai, i am here.....Aaj full T mood mein hoon main.....

Read my reply in red....

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

The episode was a lead into mondays episode ... that dev will start of wanting to help maaneet but along the way get selfish..
yes..hopfly Dev wd fall fr Geet....it wd b a good track to watch.....Pati Patni aur wohhhLOLLOL
the same happened even at the orphange, he wanted to help geet, he ended up messing the office project !Smile
wil write more in a bit.....ven r u plannin to write more?Confused

mujhe aaj Vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ... thujhe kab uski yaad nahi aathi yeh batha pehle....LOLLOL

Hai ye kya karne lage.

bas?Shocked bhaki ki analysis kahan hai? ghar pe bhool gayi kya? Ermm

Lavu i loved your last line "baakhi analysis kahan hai, ghar pur bhol gaiee kya?"

Maa se aise baat kurte hain?

Muniza

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

wil write more in a bit

mujhe aaj Vinu ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai ...

Hai ye kya karne lage.

I agree with what you have written about this leading to the futire track/Plot.....But Madam baaki ka Analysis kaha hai....Zameen kha Gayi ya Aasmaan nigal gayaConfused Ouch

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Lavu i loved your last line "baakhi analysis kahan hai, ghar pur bhol gaiee kya?"

Maa se aise baat kurte hain?

Muniza

Maasii jaan.....see i hav to relatns wid her rite.....one is dat of a sister n another of a daughter...so I chooz which eva one is mor applicbl at dat momnt LOLLOL....here it was her sister talkin to her Jeejii...tab tho teek haina....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top